Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
D
Quote:
Now that our D is finished I want money. Pay me what you owe me or I am taking you to the Old Bailey. That is going to cost a lot of money and you will pay all my legal fees. I want a lot of money from you, in fact I want all the money I paid into our joint account for bills back as I should not have to pay for very much. What's mine is my own. And you promise me all my money back so that's a contract I am going to enforce.

Sell your home or mortgage it and pay me in the next 14 days before I go to court.

Did he really say this? Good grief is all I can say.

I get what you are saying about the letter. I've written it a thousand times in my head - just never put it down on paper. Maybe I need to. Thank you!

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
W
Woke_Up Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I have a draft copy in the back of a notebook, I was going to write it out properly and see how it looked.

I get what you're saying about doing several versions, and being good for the self.

Had a few shirty text exchanges with W today - looks like she deleted all my messages off my phone when I was letting her watch something on Youtube last night. I guess I can add hypocrisy to her list of foibles

--
Me: 47 WW: 35
SS: 17 D: 5
T: 7 yrs Engaged: 2 yrs
OEA confirmed: August 17 2016 ongoing since April 2016.
OEA continues (with occasional breaks)
BD2 - W says will visit OM in Jan 18
D
D
What was the purpose of deleting the messages? Did you ask?

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
V
V
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
Quote:
Now that our D is finished I want money. Pay me what you owe me or I am taking you to the Old Bailey. That is going to cost a lot of money and you will pay all my legal fees. I want a lot of money from you, in fact I want all the money I paid into our joint account for bills back as I should not have to pay for very much. What's mine is my own. And you promise me all my money back so that's a contract I am going to enforce.

Sell your home or mortgage it and pay me in the next 14 days before I go to court.

Did he really say this? Good grief is all I can say.

I get what you are saying about the letter. I've written it a thousand times in my head - just never put it down on paper. Maybe I need to. Thank you!

Yes that's what he wrote, not quite word for word but as good as

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

W
Woke_Up Offline OP
OP Offline
W

I asked if she had done it, in a text msg. She said no. I don't believe her.

I have them all on my Mac.

As for reasons, I can only speculate, seeing as she won't admit it, but my educated guess is because I told OM in an email I had plenty of evidence that W was lying and we were still together... She was deleting the evidence that I might send to him... The ILYs and the pic of the pregnancy tester in particular I think.

--
Me: 47 WW: 35
SS: 17 D: 5
T: 7 yrs Engaged: 2 yrs
OEA confirmed: August 17 2016 ongoing since April 2016.
OEA continues (with occasional breaks)
BD2 - W says will visit OM in Jan 18
D
D
Oh, gotcha. The lengths they go...

G
G
Originally Posted By: Woke_Up

I asked if she had done it, in a text msg. She said no. I don't believe her.

I have them all on my Mac.

As for reasons, I can only speculate, seeing as she won't admit it, but my educated guess is because I told OM in an email I had plenty of evidence that W was lying and we were still together... She was deleting the evidence that I might send to him... The ILYs and the pic of the pregnancy tester in particular I think.

The pregnancy tester--that's a good one! I think you should send Jeep on a fact finding mission to FL. That could be entertaining.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
S
S
Quote:

I missed the episode of the pregnancy tester. May I just remind all H's who have a W that's been in an A (and/or still in an A), you are taking a risk by having sex with her. There have been cases right here on the board, where the W would suspect the possibility of pregnancy by OM, and she would have sex with her H........as coverage, should she need it.

I think you are gambling with your own health risk, having sex with your W........especially when you know OM is still in the picture (and why would you?). Until she has gone through the entire no contact; withdrawal & transparency; shows you results from her STD test........., and has at least one period after completely no contact with OM..................beware! Protect yourself, and don't be duped again.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
V
V
Honey

Go get tested immediately.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D
Quote:
I think you should send Jeep on a fact finding mission to FL. That could be entertaining

Wait, what?

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard