Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RDS #2735847 03/24/17 04:34 AM
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: RDS
Jeep,

I really feel for you. I really do. About a week or so I went to the beginning of your stitch and read it all. I hope that doesn't sound creepy. You have had a roller coaster for sure. There is no denying it and to say otherwise is foolish. You're exposing your soul around here more than most and from that you are imparting a lot of wisdom(IMO). You're not sugarcoating anything. Good for you.

Hi RDS! Thanks for stopping by!

It's been more than a roller coaster...I feel like it was coaster that jumped the tracks of one and landed on another, multiple times. Not a good 2+ years, my friend.

Haha on the sugarcoating...I get called out on here at times for not hand holding. And handholding is counterproductive. It is what it is, though. No need to sugar coat things.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
lt0402 #2735848 03/24/17 04:40 AM
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
You're a strong dude Jeep. Guess you keep trying for the sake of the kids, but it's got to be tough bud. You've been through a lot and I'm glad that you're finding solace after signing the papers. You do sound like you're doing well and am extremely happy for you brother. Keep staying strong for the kids, I've no doubt they've got a great dad looking out for them!

Thank you, my friend! Saying that its a relief is an understatement. I feel liberated, so-to-speak. I don't know what I was so scared of, honestly.

I've come to the conclusion that the marriage never would have made it due to the situation surrounding her issues and all. That's too bad, I can honestly say. I think we could have really made. But, can't dwell on it, though. It is what it is.

Thank you for the kind words. The kids are my life and by far the most important thing in it, bar none.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
Dawgs #2735849 03/24/17 04:41 AM
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Oh, if any of ya'll want to join the misfits on Tacoma world, feel free. There are roughly 20-30 now...some are in chat and some not...with more almost every day.

Dawgs #2735907 03/24/17 09:51 AM
B
B
Quote:
Now, there are some issues concerning her/her family and the alienation of the children, for starters. I'd like for it to be amicable, but its not looking that way. I tried.

^^^ This is a horrible thing to do. However, the children will know who was there for them and they could start to resent her and her family for things they say or do to you. Don't stoop to their level and do the same bro. You are better than that!

M: 37 W: 36
T: 16 M: 11
D2: 8,3
PA: 2015
WAW: 2016
W Filed: 2017
2/07/2017 W officially dating OM2
Bdog37 #2735918 03/24/17 10:14 AM
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: SAL27
Quote:
Now, there are some issues concerning her/her family and the alienation of the children, for starters. I'd like for it to be amicable, but its not looking that way. I tried.

^^^ This is a horrible thing to do. However, the children will know who was there for them and they could start to resent her and her family for things they say or do to you. Don't stoop to their level and do the same bro. You are better than that!

Thank you, my friend!

I don't want to go down that road if I don't have to...mostly I ignore/delete/block/etc. Funny thing, the OM's now ex-wife has taken it upon herself to be my wingman in this. She's flying topcover and has said on more than one occasion that she will respond to any online stuff she sees. Crazy world.

I am trying to walk the high road, but when it doesn't stop there will be a point where enough is enough...

Dawgs #2735933 03/24/17 11:01 AM
T
T
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
Oh, if any of ya'll want to join the misfits on Tacoma world, feel free. There are roughly 20-30 now...some are in chat and some not...with more almost every day.

I'm scared to ask about Tacoma world, but with trying to GAL I might as well. What is up with TW?

Me 42, Wife 39; Married 16; Together 17; Kids: D13, S10
Wife asks for Divorce: 03/19/13
Reconcile: 07/07/13
Round 2 Starts: 02/19/17
Apartment Life: 04/21/17
PA Confirmed: 05/23/17
Dawgs #2735936 03/24/17 11:34 AM
B
B
Quote:
I am trying to walk the high road, but when it doesn't stop there will be a point where enough is enough...

Totally agree my friend! We all have our breaking point, but just be careful around the kids. They will grow to love you more for taking the high road. Your kids know who takes care of them right now so you don't want to jeopardize that relationship just to get back at her. She will loose their respect by trying to make you out as the bad guy. Hang in there brother!

M: 37 W: 36
T: 16 M: 11
D2: 8,3
PA: 2015
WAW: 2016
W Filed: 2017
2/07/2017 W officially dating OM2
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
I'm scared to ask about Tacoma world, but with trying to GAL I might as well. What is up with TW?

Tacoma World is actually a forum for said trucks. However, we now have a big DB - but not really DB, because anything and everything goes - group. There are roughly 20 - 30 ones from here that have made the leap, and added a few more today. We are just a big collection of misfits. You are more than welcome.

Bdog37 #2735939 03/24/17 11:48 AM
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
Totally agree my friend! We all have our breaking point, but just be careful around the kids. They will grow to love you more for taking the high road. Your kids know who takes care of them right now so you don't want to jeopardize that relationship just to get back at her. She will loose their respect by trying to make you out as the bad guy. Hang in there brother!

I'm trying, my friend. It's tough to sit back and take it, though. I just keep the kids in mind. That's all I can do.

Dawgs #2735989 03/25/17 03:15 AM
G
G
Jeep,

What were your fears about D pre D? How did you face those fears? Post D, which fears were real or was it all just fear of the unknown?

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard