Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thank you Jelly, Ju and New Pink.

I confess to mild amusement at some of the results that the standing up for myself have caused.

Each day I take action on one point of understanding and move forward a step in my fins for D. I am ready for the next move forwards. I am drafting a pre action protocol for my legal fees against faux L. That us the next step.

What merriment.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

T
T
Lady V, that is great to hear. No matter what happen in the lives of true respectful people, they will always stand up for what is right. And I see it in your life.

You have been in the fight for very long, and yet there is still a fire burning inside you, to give you energy for stand tall and fight for your believes.

I am very proud of you and wish you the best. Shame on the skunk for being so smelly, but he won't be happy ever treading his ways on taking advantage on other people.

Life will still show you that doing the right thing, treating people with respect and standing for your values are given forward and somehow given back to us by the universe.

You are already a winner in this whole process. You didn't give up on yourself and your rights, this just shows the amazing person you are and I am thankful to have meet you in this board.

Always praying for you, big hugs and kisses,
Tita

I am PINK
D - 8/2015
Sons: 22, 19, 16
D
D
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
Thank you Jelly, Ju and New Pink.

I confess to mild amusement at some of the results that the standing up for myself have caused.

Each day I take action on one point of understanding and move forward a step in my fins for D. I am ready for the next move forwards. I am drafting a pre action protocol for my legal fees against faux L. That us the next step.

What merriment.

V

Lady V, you are SUCH a strong and inspiring woman. Continue to stand for you. Molly and I are cheering you on. Much love from us (and tail wags from Molly).

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Pink I will post to you

Dawn, I am always so inspired by you. Hugs to Molly.

V

V 64, WAW

D
D
Originally Posted By: Vanilla

Dawn, I am always so inspired by you. Hugs to Molly.

V

Molly's a big fan of hugs and kisses! LOL In fact, she was very loving this morning and I was having a hard time getting out of bed because she kept laying across my chest kissing me. Silly dog!

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I had my sinuses drained last week and now another mild chest infection.

Today I was so I'll I ate a whole packet of biscuits.

And a tin of Ambrosia Vanilla Custard.

I hate it as I am trying to loose weight. Trying and not succeeding. On Friday I had pizza and wine.

This isn't me.

I have an abuse outreach worker and a meeting with her next Monday. I was to have all my documents ready for Monday for the police to discuss the coercive abuse. Much of the abuse occurred before the introduction of the New UK laws on 15 December 2015 about coercive abuse. The lawyer at the domestic abuse counsel wants me to report this to the police.

The Giggalo has broken marital confidence with faux L.

I am unsteady on my baby step feet. And I need to move like a giant.

V

V 64, WAW

J
J
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully this won't last long. And forgive yourself for some minor slip ups! We all do it and you'll get back to your norm.

I agree with everyone else on here. You have taken an insanely awful situation and found your power there...by gathering knowledge/research and through helping others. You have and continue to handle a situation that no one would want to be in with grace and power.

You've got this vanilla.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
J
J
Lovely Lady V,

I agree with JujuB, you do have this. Physically your body is showing some wear and tear of the pressure it has been under. You are my friend a giant amoungst us here in the DB world and you have been formidable in your handling of Giggalo. You work 80 hour weeks and gym in your down time and you are becoming a lawyer in the minutes that you are not sleeping. And then you a the friend and confidant to many here and in other secret places. A few sweet treats to counteract the pressure and stress is not the end of the world my dear friend. Remember the storms pass, spring follows winter. Today was a day without the sun and today your body needed something more and different. You are loved and appreciated Lady V. Hold your ground Lady V, you have more than you know.

Lots of Rainbow Tummy love, my gorgeous friend!!

JellyB xxxx

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Ju and Jellyb thank you.

These tides ebb and flow. Some days I am strong and others quite weak.

Today is a medium day, I have a lot of work and I stay busy. I would love to be with some friends in the USA and share camaraderie but I am completely flat broke. I mean totally broke, struggling to pay my L bills.

Still I move onwards and upwards. It is my only hope merely to get through.

I miss dear friends and my aged ma.

Aged pa is very unwell and I fear the time is passing too quickly. These things wear heavy on my heart.

V

V 64, WAW

job Offline
Vanilla,

I am sorry to read that you haven't been feeling well. I agree, your body is reacting to all of the stress and it needs to refuel/recharge. A few "treats" will not hurt you at this time. You will lose the weight when all of this situation is behind you. For now, listen to your body and get as much rest as you can.

You've been an inspiration to all of us here, on the DB Forum, you help others IRL, and you are trying to deal w/your situation as well as work a job and look after your aged pa. That's a lot of balls to be juggling. I know you have a time limit to get things in to the lawyers and the legal system, but also try to carve out a little bit of time and spend it w/your aged pa or on your own. One of the first things we tell others is to "breathe". Vanilla...take a moment and "breathe".

In time all of this shall pass and you will be able to spread your wings and plant your feet back on stable ground. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Please take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard