Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
L
L
What I disagreed with was a pretty broad statement, so help me understand where that applies to JKR's sitch and how it helps him.

Me:45 ExW:48
M:04/97
3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
Going in one more round when you don't think you can. That's what makes all the difference in life.~Rocky Balboa
G
G
Originally Posted By: Woke_Up
Originally Posted By: jkr2023
She thinks everything I do has a manipulative motive, anyone dealt with this before?

Describes my WW exactly. Nothing you can say will persuade them otherwise. I suspect it is a lot of projection on their behalf. They are so used to lying and manipulating that they project that onto us.

They just 'know' we are lying, and trying to screw them over. They 'know' this. Their gut tells them this - my WW's words.

On the rare occasion that my W has insinuated that I was not telling the truth, I have looked her straight in the eye and calmly and slowly said, "I have NEVER been untruthful to you." This is the truth and she knows it and then she breaks down in tears.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
J
jkr2023 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Just bc of my work schedule mainly. I tried for joint, but didn't want to rock the boat too much. She did the majority of the taking care of D anyways.

D
D
It may very well not, and in his case he stated it wasn't so it doesn't apply to him. But in others, yes...especially if statements were to affect what I stated. I may have been wrong in my statement, sure. Just sometimes there are no other options.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Quote:
I tried for joint, but didn't want to rock the boat too much

Just remember that it can come back to haunt you later.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
M
M
Originally Posted By: jkr2023
xxx a month child support and xxx cash. That's all she wants. Joint legal and her primary physical custody, me with visitation whenever I want. I own a construction business that does millions a year in business. She could have asked for 10times that.

I would never put what you said above out on a public forum. If anyone in real life suspects this might be you, it could come back to bite you BIG TIME. I would see if a MOD could delete this comment for you. Just my opinion.

Last edited by Cadet; 02/23/17 10:43 AM. Reason: edit

M-42
W-40
S-12
D-10
Together-13 years
Married-10 years
Separated-6/2016
ILYBINILWY-7/2016
EA-4/2016 (best guess)
PA-7/2016 (best guess)
D
D
Quote:
would never put what you said above out on a public forum. If anyone in real life suspects this might be you, it could come back to bite you BIG TIME. I would see if a MOD could delete this comment for you. Just my opinion.

Damn, I don't know why I didn't think of it. Truth.

L
L
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
It may very well not, and in his case he stated it wasn't so it doesn't apply to him. But in others, yes...especially if statements were to affect what I stated. I may have been wrong in my statement, sure. Just sometimes there are no other options.

Appreciate the reply. I wanted to know if I was missing something and I wanted to see things from your perspective.

Me:45 ExW:48
M:04/97
3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
Going in one more round when you don't think you can. That's what makes all the difference in life.~Rocky Balboa
D
D
Quote:
Appreciate the reply. I wanted to know if I was missing something and I wanted to see things from your perspective.

Always.

In my case, I may very well need to. The ex and her family have not only been slinging it pretty good, they are also up to something concerning the kids. A little birdy told me that...

B
B
Quote:
In my case, I may very well need to. The ex and her family have not only been slinging it pretty good, they are also up to something concerning the kids. A little birdy told me that...

I also have very damaging stuff that could potentially hurt my W's career and status with her family. I'm not even sure I would use it at this point anymore. She has said so many negative things to friends and family members that I really don't care anymore. However, we will be starting court soon and if she tries to drag my name under the mud in regards to being a bad father then I may just have to play dirty myself. I really don't want to, but when it comes to my kids don't mess with me. She has stated over and over that she will be civil for their sake, but I know how these things go and when we finally stand before the judge I'm sure all bets will be off. I'm just waiting to see for now. It is horrible how they act and who they become. They can sit there, with a smile on their face, and say these things about the ppl they once loved. Such a shame....

M: 37 W: 36
T: 16 M: 11
D2: 8,3
PA: 2015
WAW: 2016
W Filed: 2017
2/07/2017 W officially dating OM2
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard