Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2718158&page=1

Hello hello.

Another thread!

This time I'm a-ok with the impending divorce. I'm ready to get it over with, quite frankly. MLC or not, ex is quite vile and no man I would ever want to be with. So, I'm just moving right along and enjoying life to the best of my ability. Things are good. Thank God for lawyers.

Not much to report. Ex keeps putting in all these nonsensical motions so I literally have 3 court dates on the books in the next few weeks. My lawyer has asked him to drop them as they are frivolous and not relevant, but he wants to keep them because he plans on filing more motions and wants to combine them into these misc dates. Wtf? Whatever.

I'm good. 24 days left in my 60 day challenge. Still haven't had one shred of cheese! Boom! That's a win. I like my gym, and the distraction/effort it takes to be an active participant in the challenge.

I ran a super muddy and painful half marathon this weekend. I PRd. Yayyyy! That was awesome.

Work is going well.... And I'm just happy. No complaints.

Life is good. I think no contact also helps. Should have done this sooner!

Anyways, hope all is well in everyone else's neck of the woods. I'm reading along with many of your sitchs while I'm on my cardio machines, but it doesn't bode well for texting in replies. Sorry for being silent!

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
C
C
You sound like you are in a good place Pax, so happy for you. It's just such a shame that your H has to act like such an a&&!!

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

Don't leave me behind can't you see me I'm shining... (Years & Years - 'Shine')
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hey coly! Thank you.

He is a jerk. Always was.... Especially with money. This was something that I knew, but didn't think I would ever be on this side of the battle.

It must be completely and utterly exhausting being him. In the last few years it's been a constant fight. Non-stop. And it's always around money. I'm not the only law suit he's involved in. He's also suing someone else. Honestly, that's not the life I would want for myself or my future children.

I think the challenge is, every time my lawyer sends him something, he just bites back. He's super aggressive. The bit has gotten old. I just want to say, "enough already! Go away!"

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
R
R
Hi Pax you sound in such a good place and I'm proud of you. There is life after BD, and the most important thing is that we are finding ourselves back.

P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you so much Rouky. Xoxo

I'm not 100% in the clear as we haven't even begun negotiations and I know all heL! Will break loose when that begins. But I've definitely been able to detach. As the lovely Sotto says, his anger is his to own. He can be as punitive as he wants.... Doesn't mean he's going to get his way. I'm still looking for what's fair, but we're teetering the line with his nonsense. Lawyer bills are adding up. I can't share too much, but your jaw would hit the floor if you knew how crazy this was.

I feel like I've lost every ounce of compassion for him. He's a monster and I see how much of what he's said about me or Acted towards me is a projection on his part. From the dog, to the m, to everything else.... It makes so sense. I've learned to trust myself in this process and know that I'm a good person and his opinion of me is none of my business as he is irrelevant in my world. Adios amigo!

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
job Offline
Pax,

I hear you! I know exactly what kind of nonsense you are dealing with. It's not pretty and you have to stay on your toes because of his monstering and the things he and his lawyer come up with.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
Hi Pax. Congrats - I don't know what it means to PRd? Are you on an elimination diet (no cheese)?

I'm sorry you are dealing with someone who needs to be as nasty as possible in order to separate. I understand. I was married to someone whose idea of setting limits is going to war. I guess it doesn't matter why they are like this, the point is, they are and we have to just deal with the ugliness as best we can.

I'd ask your lawyer point blank how he thinks this is going to go and what you can do to minimize the financial damage of these endless stupid motions. I have to believe this is going to put the judge squarely on your side.

I'm so proud of you - it seems that you are getting stronger emotionally as you get stronger physically. That's great!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi Job- thanks for popping in. So was your MLCer uber rediculous, too? At first I thought he was just over-reacting to the fact that I wasn't going to sign anything without the proper disclosures presented first. But now? He's taken his anger and terrorism to a whole new level. Thank God in heaven that his nonsense now rolls off my back. I want to be faaaaaaaaaar away from his crazy. Trying to still dig for that compassion for him, and I'm hoping its buried somewhere deep within me, because right now I couldnt care less.

Hi Bttrfly- thanks for the support. PR is personal record. I ran the half marathon at a 10 minute mile pace which is really good for me. If it wasn't rainy and crazy muddy, I suspect i could have run faster. I guess I'll just have to run another one to find out!

As always, appreciate the feedback and support from this fine community!

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
job Offline
Yes, my xh was over the top when it came to being ridiculous. He was fine in telling me what he wanted in the separation papers and when he was presented w/the draft papers (w/all of his "wants") he then blew a gasket and that's when the anger came into play and remained there for a very, very long time. Nothing pleases them when they are like that, especially when you are trying to get paperwork done properly. I got to the point where I just didn't care about him or his feelings after dealing w/separation papers for 2 years...by that time, I was more than happy to have the divorce happen.

Keep up the good work on your running. You are doing a great job!@

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
C
Pax! Way to go on the PR. You sound so strong...physically, mentally and emotionally. I guess that's a necessity right now, too. Becoming strong and showing it to the world. Especially as your H is spinning around trying to toss grenades your way and turn that world upside down and backwards. You've got this, though. You sound good.

M-51 H-54
2D-27 and 25
M-26 yrs
Bombshell and IHS 7-29-15
He moved out 10-3-15
D filed 1-27-16
D final 10-27-16

Kindness, kindness, kindness.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard