Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Maybe Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi DBers,

Just reporting back that H and I started piecing. I didn't make a lot noise, or friends here, but this forum had helped me, when I needed a safe place to dump my emotional rubbish. I will report that, GAL works, act as if works. Also give yourself some slack when you do not manage to exercise any of the well meaning advises, just try again tomorrow. You are awesome just because you want to try. And yes, letting go is the only for them to come back. To give them space and time to think for themselves. Use the time to be a better person. Embrace the unknown. I know it's hard. I still burst into tears when talking about touchy things in most inappropriate time... but I am genuinely happy, even before he decided to come back. I love the new me. I am proud of myself. I hope what I am saying here helps you too.

Lastly, I would like to say, you don't have to follow all advises to the teeth. It is what works for you. I have a lot of trouble with detaching. But I eventually got there by just being happy with myself and acting out of love rather than fear. Just know that you will be fine. My heart goes out to all of you.

Take care

Me: 33 H: 32
T: 10 years M: 2
BD: Aug 2016
H moved out Aug 20, 2016
S: 17 months old
C
C
Originally Posted By: Maybe
Just reporting back that H and I started piecing.

Great news
Dont forget the lessons you have learned.
Piecing is not a straight line to success.

Its time to build a new marriage.

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard