Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Just venting on here has made me feel better. All the anxiety is gone. I am free to go about my day.

Me:33, WW:30
BD:12/14/16, EA
no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
ww wife went out Saturday. She did call me and tell me where they were, and texted me throughout the night.

She initiated a mr talk. I told her that I didn't want to talk about it at this junction, but she insisted. She said that she loved me, and that she just wasn't happy. She said she thought that she could be happy again, but that at the moment she wasn't happy. She thought that the miscarriages had effected us both more than we both let on.

I said while that is true, if she had been unhappy for months (she said 3 months) she should have talked to me instead of starting the ea. She said that she gets that. That she has ended the ea, and that while she probably didn't handle it appropriately, she has handled it.

Later on she said her friend was really drunk, and she was going to stay with her. She asked me if i cared, and to answer honestly. I told her that she knew how i felt on that issue, but she was going to do what she wanted anyway. She ended up staying the night.

She called me in the morning, and asked how much I hated her. I told her that I didn't hate her, but that I was tired of her disrespect in asking me if she could do something, and then doing what she wanted regardless of what i said.

no children
Still together
D
D
KCRoo,

In my opinion, you're handling all of this very well. It's amazing and unfortunate that your wife chose her drunk friend over her marriage.

K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Last night, the same friend who ww spent the night at, was out drinking all day, and asked if she could come spend the night at our house. ww had her friend on speaker phone, so of course I said yes.

The following text exchange occurred when her friend arrived:
ww: I'm sorry
me: yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to bed anyway after this (we were watching the Walking Dead)
ww: Babe!!!!!
me: baby baby baby (she likes Justin Beber, so I was trying to play it cool)
ww: I am sorry I would feel like sh&t if I said no....

So then I went to bed, they were facetiming the friend's mom.

Now I did see a little progress. About a month ago, any time her friends would stay over, she would sleep in the guest bedroom with them. About three weeks ago, I told her that was unacceptable because she was a married woman and should be sleeping with her husband in their bed, and not with her friends. At the time she gave me all kinds of push back, about how I couldn't control her, and she would do what ever she wanted.

Well last night, after staying up with her friend for about an hour, she came to bed, in our bedroom, and went to sleep. Baby steps, right.

no children
Still together
D
D
Originally Posted By: KCRoo
Baby steps, right.

H3ll yes! You're doing great.

D
D
You got this!

Oh, and last nights episode wasn't bad, no? What do you think of the Scavengers?

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Last night's episode was not bad. I cant wait for the war to start. I wonder when Tara is going to speak up, about the women at Seaside, and all the guns they have.

As I was writing this post, I cant help but think of the parallels between the show and our situations. We are the survivors, that have been hurt by our loss of our loved ones. We have seen our loved ones turn against us, and in many cases they have tried to rip our hearts out (granted zombies like brains), but there is no reasoning with them. Our ws's seem like they are acting without realizing what they are doing much like the zombies. We are just trying to survive, and make sure that we are not "killed".

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
WW called me, she has her meeting with her IC in about 30 minutes. She said she was going to call me after the appointment.

I can only imagine what they are going to talk about.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
As far as GAL, Saturday, I went to the Y, then I was going to go to Topgolf, but since it was 70 degrees, the wait was 1.5 hours.

I got some lunch at a pub. I took the big dog (he is about 30-35 lbs.) for a walk around the neighborhood lake.

no children
Still together
W
W
Originally Posted By: KCRoo
At the time she gave me all kinds of push back, about how I couldn't control her, and she would do what ever she wanted.

There's some familiar words... I haven't made any baby steps with mine yet. It's good that you are seeing progress, the small steps count.

--
Me: 47 WW: 35
SS: 17 D: 5
T: 7 yrs Engaged: 2 yrs
OEA confirmed: August 17 2016 ongoing since April 2016.
OEA continues (with occasional breaks)
BD2 - W says will visit OM in Jan 18
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard