Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
Skyhigh is correct that only you can decide when you've had enough. You have to be the one that makes the decision and you can't allow others to influence your decision, i.e., friends, co-workers, etc. Why? Because they aren't walking in your shoes and do not understand what is transpiring in your life. Sure, it's easy for others to say file for divorce, but it's a difficult decision and needs to be made when a person is calm and not when they are angry or upset.

There's no way to determine if he'll wake up and come to his senses if you file. I wouldn't think of using the filing as a tactic to get him back...if you file, you file for you and you alone.

You will know when you've had enough...

Please start a new thread. You've reached the 100 posting limit for this one. Also, be sure to link your threads together. If you do not know how to do this, I'll be happy to provide you info on how to link them. Thanks!

S
skm0619 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Job and Skyhigh......thank you for responding.

I know that ultimately it is up to me when I am ready to give up on this. I know that everyone just wants me to be happy and not in pain anymore. I think they feel that if I just get the D then my pain will be gone.....but it wont. I agree that he doesn't deserve me and that is also one thing that keeps coming into my head about filing or not.

I filed in the past and to be honest I did that to try to scare him and for him to see what he was going to be missing out on. He didn't sign papers for me to follow through with it so I had it dismissed. I have since told him that if he wants a D then he can file for it.

I do think about if he is using me for monetary purposes, and for keeping his credit in good standing by continuing to pay the mortgage. I really hate to think that he has turned into that heartless of a man and would do something like that. But this is the same man that I was married to for 10 years who cheated on me and then turned his back on me and abandoned our marriage, and has not seen me since November and has not spoken to me since the first of January.

I wanted to send him a text to see if he could help me with the dogs as I am working the next 5 out of 6 days (12 hour shifts). I also wanted to apologize for the last text I sent him. Any thoughts on that anyone?

Job.....I don't know how to start a new thread......sorry smile

job Offline
You would start a new thread just as you did this one. When you come here and are at the MLC Forum listing where all of the threads are listed, look in the upper left-hand corner for the box that says "New Topic" in red. Click on the box and begin posting and be sure to add a subject line. The other way to do it is to click on the box next to the "New Topic" which says "Forum Options". Click on it and then scroll down to "New Topic" and click on it and start posting.

Here's the thread on how to link threads:

How to Link Threads

I'm going to lock this thread and will be happy to link it to your new thread. Once you've started your new thread, try to link this thread to it. If you have a problem, I'll be happy to come by and link it later on for you.

I make every effort, as a Moderator and poster, to encourage posters to learn how to utilize the tools that will help them maneuver around the Board.

New Thread:

WAS vs MLC...not sure it really makes a difference, II

Last edited by job; 02/14/17 11:27 AM. Reason: Added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard