Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
I heard this a couple months back about a survey that divorces take three years to heal and what you feel then will probable stay. Unfortunately it just takes time to heal and every day that goes by will be better.

Three years is quite some time. That seems right, though. It's been roughly 1.5 years since BD and I'm in a lot better place now. So who knows.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Jeep,

I've got a problem that's far worse; I can't stop thinking about Harley and I don't even know her. I'm a mess right now.

G
G
Originally Posted By: doodler
Jeep,

I've got a problem that's far worse; I can't stop thinking about Harley and I don't even know her. I'm a mess right now.

Hahahahaha

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
Jeep,

Doodler,

How is it you come up with the craziest stuff? I'm dying over here...

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
G
G
Jeep,

I borrowed from you last night. Things were heated and my W asked how I was feeling. It was a long answer, probably too long but I ended with: I know you are on your own journey and it doesn't include me. She was surprised I said that and said that it does include me. I didn't say another word.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Gordie,

Borrow away, my friend. Good for you on not saying anything else!

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
doodler

Have something for you

D
D

Ok.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hop over to Tacoma world.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Just some thoughts.

I think we all can say that we've made mistakes. Some far worse than others. It's funny how when someone makes mistakes it can't be overlooked, but when another does, its expected. Its like a knife that cuts only one way.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard