Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well tonight is weell. I came home from work, she asked me how it was, she was laying in the office bed, which I'm usually in, talked to me, said she had a friend coming over, had our wedding sign illuminated (the stuff that was in our wedding) and was going through our wedding book with her friend and was using key words like our house, and I love this house. I don't know what to make of this but I just smiled, talked to them both, offered her guest a drink and snacks and then her friend left after a couple of hours. It's kinda weird. She has her good days and her bad.

Well I had some ground beef defrosting so I started to cook it for myself and offered her some. She was delighted to have some and told me to come to bed when I told her I have to clean up.

I wish I could talk to my DB coach right now. Am I doing stuff right. She knew I was staying on the boat for work the past 3 days, but she liked that it seemed like I GAL. She would bring up R talk and I'd change the subject. She asked me if I sold my truck yet and I said yes, it's leaving in 2 days. She said oh cool.

She wanted to watch tv in bed, so I did with her and know what kind of movie she likes so I picked a Korean drama. She fell asleep fast. I'm exhausted. I'll keep you up to date.

D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So confusing with her. I'm just being mindful of myself and helping her at the same time. It's just weird to me like she's teaching me a lesson

D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well she texts me in the morning to tell me she is late for her workout this morning and she missed it, then tells me her car is still having problems after I had them fix it, asked me about my, and then was real terse. I told her last Friday when she told me she didn't want to be married anymore that I'm not giving up. She didn't like it I sensed. Last night she was real intimate with me, but this morning is the cold shoulder. She still wears her wedding ring and calls it that, but my feelings are so mixed.

C
C
Hello Ddp,

Don't panic! Your wife could be feeling badly about letting her guard down. There will be continued ups and downs. Don't let a small setback get you down.

I'm glad you had a good session with your DB Coach. Remind yourself of the strategies so that you can continue to DB.

Please call me at 303-444-7004 when you want to schedule another session with your DB Coach.

Regards,

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
S
S
Her feeling are all over the place too. She does not know what she really wants and it is a day by day thing. I go through that to with my W. One day shes all happy and talkative, and then another day she is cold. Just remember it is a day by day thing and just because she will say and do something one day does not mean she will do it another.

Love is a decision. Genuine love is honor put into action, regardless of the cost.

Me:43 W:41
M:21
SS:25 S:19 D:18
BD1:3/16 BD2:10/16
W moves out 10/2/16
D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I don't know if she knows what she wants. We had a snow storm last night and I asked if she was ok. She said that she is going to her friend jackies house. I said ok no problem, be safe.

I've been reading a lot of books, and I'm not bringing R talk into the conversation with her, or future talk for that matter. I'm just being nice to her, cause that what she has always wanted. I know I hurt her, I took her for granted, didn't appreciate her and showed that I didn't love her. This is probably the hardest thing I have expirenced in my life

D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My W asked if her friend, with a baby can stay with us while her friend looks for a place. I agree and say she should at least give us some compensation. W agrees. Yesterday W asked if if the streets by OUR house are clear. I say not but I'll pick you up from if you need one. She says I don't know. I love this woman and want to tell her, but she won't believe my words

S
S
She doesn't know what she wants, just like most of our S here. Their brains are like scrambled eggs. There emotions are all over the place. If they truly knew what they wanted they would not keep changing their direction. Keep on reading books because that is something that has really helped me to understand and change where I need to change. I look at it like this all the stuff I am learning will help me get her back to have the best MR ever or it will help me tremendously for my next R which I hope to never have to do. The love will never go away completely it will just become less and less over a long period of time so just do what you have to do for yourself.

Love is a decision. Genuine love is honor put into action, regardless of the cost.

Me:43 W:41
M:21
SS:25 S:19 D:18
BD1:3/16 BD2:10/16
W moves out 10/2/16
D
Ddp Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Things seem better for now. I don't let her push my buttons, I am just kind, keep doing the chores I have in the house, hanging out with friends more, talking more with her and working with her on the rental properties, and with the taxes and her real estate business. I won't bring up any R talk and if she does, I try and change the subject. She is becoming a little more affectionate to me as well, but I'm guarded and I am not overly affectionate with her. She has taken up a couple of classes and asked if I wanted to join. I said I will go with her to check it out, but I actually want to take a different class, martial arts. So I'll keep everybody informed.

S
S
How about an update?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard