Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Oops too soon....

Had an awesome dinner where I ate venison and octopus for the first time, had a wonderful brunch this morning with another friend...

13 uber rides later and now I'm sitting at the pool basking in the 75 degree sunshine thinking to myself... How the heck did I get so lucky? I have the nicest group of new friends that Ive met in the last year... I live in an awesome place... I feel more like myself than I have in years and right at this moment, I feel super happy and healthy and so so grateful that these low-lows are accompanied by such highs.

Hot dam* life is so crazy, but I'll take these awesome moments as they come and just savor each moment.

That's all for now. Wishing you all a wonderful day. I'm going to close my eyes and maybe get a little sunburn wink

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
P
P
awesome post Pax! brought a smile to my face! Though it makes me jealous that you are out by a pool. Sounds like a heck of a weekend!

A
A
Yes, Pax, it is quite warm here!!!!

Glad you are poolside.

me 42 H 32
T 7yr
M 6yr
BD 5/2016 ILYBNILWY
Separated 7/2016
C
C
So happy to hear the tone of this post and so jealous of your ability to sit out by the pool. It sounds like you had a ton of fun (glad you Ubered!) and found the time to sit back and appreciate the good that has come into your life. Sometimes we forget that there really can be a pony buried under all of the $#!% if we just keep digging deep! You go, girl!

M-51 H-54
2D-27 and 25
M-26 yrs
Bombshell and IHS 7-29-15
He moved out 10-3-15
D filed 1-27-16
D final 10-27-16

Kindness, kindness, kindness.
R
R
Just caught up with your posts. You sound cheerful and full of beans. So pleased to read this. Well done Pax.

P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi, hi!
Oh the weekend is almost here! Counting down the hours!
Thanks for the sentiments and encouragement, Pinn, Altair, Ciluzen and Rouky! Xoxoxo

The week has remained pretty positive and solid! It was super busy, had 3 presentations to give and also had to work on a re- org which is not fun news to deliver, but all is well. I was able to get some play time in this week as well which always lifts my spirits.

I'm super excited because I start the 60 day challenge on Monday!!! I have my diet outline and it is very intense. 6 meals a day!? Eek! tomorrow is assessments, and general orientation. We also do before and after pics- ahh this is serious business! I keep telling everyone about it because I think I'm going to need some extra help keeping me accountable. I'm determined to do this work. I'm thinking of it as the icing on the cake. I've spent so much time working on myself... It's time for the outside to be a reflection of what's been happening on the inside smile I'm ready.

Tomorrow, I have a fun night planned. It will involve excessive intake of cheese and wine as it will be my last "bad" meal. smile

Sunday will be my day to recover and Monday starts 7 days of cardio and 5 days of bootcamp a week. Here we go!!! 60 days will go by fast ( I think.... I hope!)

Oh, so I will admit that I did have a moment of sadness this morning. I can finally say it was not about stbx and the d, but was because I miss my dog like crazy and I want to see him. I haven't pushed for the court order to demand that stbx share him with me because I'm just letting the sleeping dog lie for now. I greatly appreciate the peace I have for the time being and will continue to pray that stbx is treating him well. (Complete mind reading on my part, but I predict that ex will buy a new puppy just to make the separation of both dogs harder.)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
P
P
yeaaaa.. sounds great pax! Go get em in that boot camp!!

P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Happy Almost Weekend!

Feeling kind of high on life these days and hope I never come back down!
I completed day 4 of my bootcamp challenge today. I'm so tired and I'm already sick of eggs, but this is fun for now. wink I think one of the craziest things about this little mission I'm doing is by how I'm motivating and inspiring others. (Bear with me, I don't want this to be an "I'm awesome!" Post... It has purpose).... But I've been pretty open about the details of the challenge with others and am working hard to stick with the regiment. People are seeing me live it and they have been inspired to push themselves further too. My employees are now tracking their water intake, my friend publicly posted on FB that she's been lifting more weights because of me, another friend made it his goal to work out in the morning before work every day this week, and I'm getting random texts from people who just want to tell me that they worked out. It's kind of funny actually. There's two things that get to me here..... 1) where was this all this support when I was putting all this energy into saving my marriage DB style? haha! 2) we, as humans, all have the opportunity to be a role model to someone out there... And I think aligning to the DB principles actually helps all of us get there. I think we're all more humble and dynamic human beings as a result of adhering to the components of the DB philosophy and every single one of us grows by the support we receive here. It's pretty astounding actually... And I think every last one of you is remarkable for even taking the journey here regardless of where you may end up with your r. My hat goes off to you. We've all had pretty crazy MLC bootcamp!

Tonight I was hanging with one of my guy friends. We went bouldering and did some cardio... And then had some chicken and brown rice wink after some conversation, he told me that I was the kindest and happiest person he knows and there's just really good energy around me.

And my jaw dropped (not literally). I promise you this, that is not how anyone would describe me when I was married to h. It would probably be more like sweet, or classy.... but not overtly kind or happy at all. It sounds silly, but it means a lot to me that people see me as just being happy because I haven't felt this way in years and years and years.... I feel like myself again. If only outsiders knew how much work it took to get here, how many lessons I had to learn.... Oyyy. Thank God in Heaven... There is light at the end of the tunnel.....whatever happens, we'll be authentically happy in our lives. I believe this.

That was pretty rambled, but I'm tired, and just wanted to chime in and say keep up the good work.... You're all pretty awesome.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
R
R
Such an inspiring post Pax. You made my day darling. Well done and so proud of you. You are a success.

P
P
Originally Posted By: Rouky
Such an inspiring post Pax. You made my day darling. Well done and so proud of you. You are a success.

Yes!! ditto! So glad to read that post Pax... keep it up. wink

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard