Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
B
B
Hello Cherry dear!

I still check on you and think about you! I am proud of you--even under such difficult circumstances, you continue to look and move forward. You are taking care of yourself and babies. That's all you can do, right? I love what Sara wrote above. You will not underestimate your inner strength after this. This may be the hardest obstacle you have in life, but you can be assured you will come out on top and be stronger than ever before.

In terms of WH and his yo-yoing, well that doesn't surprise me one bit. He's still in a fog and most likely feeling very low about himself. Here you are, this beautiful wife, expecting his baby and holding your head up high, and there he is, a fool that's trying to justify giving it all up. This is why DB says to be someone only a fool would leave; don't give him any reasons to blame you. Keep rising up!

Your are an example of how looonnngggg this process can take. Success cannot be measured in days, but only in weeks, months and years. You are slowly moving towards detachment and that is success. You are going to have a beautiful life with or without him!

Please keep us posted as baby comes! XOXO
(((Cherry)))

Blu

“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” – Nelson Mandela
C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks blu, that means a lot. And you are absolutely right, I will continue to not give him any reason whatsoever to justify his actions- not happening.

It has been a very long process, I feel like the whole pregnancy has flown by because I've been so busy and distracted trying to single handedly keep everything going- working, being the best mother I can, and carrying out several renovations on the home. And I must say I am quite proud of what I've achieved. Especially considering a few months ago, I didn't even want to get out of bed, let alone achieve anything.

I will definitely keep you posted. I keep getting signs of slow labour, but then it seems to slow again.

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
R
R
Just wanted to drop by and check on how you are doing. Best wishes and good luck for the last few weeks of being pregnant.

R 25 years
M 14 years
S11 & S13
Working on it alone since Oct 2014
M in trouble a lot earlier (~2 years)
Feb 2016. 1st R chat in a yr.
Next R chat Aug'17
Still together
C
C
Cherry, where are you!! Just checking in to see how you are doing and if that little baby of yours has been born as yet!

((Cherry)))

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

Don't leave me behind can't you see me I'm shining... (Years & Years - 'Shine')
V
V
How are you Cherry and your lovely new bundle.

Waiting to hear all is OK

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D
Hope all is well with you Cherry!

L
L
Hey Chery, i was directed this way by Copy.. ,I am a newbie pregnant not sure if we are piercing or what. h is very closed off, I find it hard during this pregnancy last one was over 10 years ago and I am in early stages. My H is at home so as you can tell the daily triggers are not helpful but I try to maintain light and friendly. I have a long story but I am in college present was told no more babies outta of me cause of fibroids.

H is engaging but I question is it for baby or me and I am at a point where I matter more,but insecurities come up. You are amazing in how you have natigated this time. Hope you are well and thank you I have to focus back on me now.

B
B
Hi Cherry: I've been wanting to give you a little space before I checked in. I hope you and your baby are doing great. I continue to pray for you regularly.

M:50
W:53
MR:20
D:21
S:17
S:11
BD-Sept 2015
Suspected PA Sept 2015-Confronted W & OM Dec 2015
Actually EA
In house Sep:Jan/16-May 2016
W moved out:May 22 2016
OM-Intro Oct/17-On scene July/Aug 2017
B
B
How are Cherry and Baby Cherries? We miss you! Hope you are getting the support and love you deserve!

Blu

“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” – Nelson Mandela
C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Sorry guys that I've been away. I have a beautiful daughter! As she was born she was taken into neonatal icu. She's finally home after 3 weeks and this is my first week home. H has been very closed off, in super depressive mode, and can only talk/think/act about himself- no one else. I came from a day in the icu to divorce papers. I know I should feel like I'm well rid for this behaviour but I can't. I've just given birth, had the stress of not being able to bring my baby home and see her with wires everywhere and the unknown as to if this incident will affect her life going forward or not. The stress of being away from my son while he stayed with family, so I could practically live in the hospital and now this. Yet he is still the victim

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16