Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
M
Originally Posted By: cheesyt
Really missing my wife today.
Had a dream that W and I R. of course. Except this one SOW got violent. I wish I could stop dreaming of W. It’s odd. Though I don’t feel “down” today, I really really miss my w. interesting how our lives have changed, W I’m sure has a job now, I was pretty new at mine when we split, so we technically know nothing about each other’s lives. I feel as though we are strangers. So why do I miss and want my w back? She may never be my W again. Also, why would my W or any WW come back to someone they don’t really know anymore? Interesting thoughts.

Happy Monday fellow Dbusters.

Try and look at it like this,if she is in mlc or a ww ,then this is not your wife,it is an alien that has been taken over,she is kinda lost,you just got to hope the wife you love comes back out of the tunnel.its not your fault,some come out and some don't,

Me 56 w52
M30 years
4x adult kids
W dad died/11
W wanted d 03/12
In-house sep 03/12
D 2014 I pushed
W Left on 02/16 I pushed
Pa on 07/16
Nc after 07/16
W Cakeating 15to16
Me doormat 12to16
Limbo 12to16
M
M
Really missing my wife today.
Had a dream that W and I R. of course. Except this one SOW got violent. I wish I could stop dreaming of W. It’s odd. Though I don’t feel “down” today, I really really miss my w. interesting how our lives have changed, W I’m sure has a job now, I was pretty new at mine when we split, so we technically know nothing about each other’s lives. I feel as though we are strangers. So why do I miss and want my w back? She may never be my W again. Also, why would my W or any WW come back to someone they don’t really know anymore? Interesting thoughts.

Happy Monday fellow Dbusters.

They some times come to there senses and come back,they realise the life they left behind is better,and the new life is not so great after all,but some times can't go back cos of the damage they have done on there way,the lbs can only take so much,and can go from wanting the ww wh back to not wanting them back,things change in time,time is your friend,

Me 56 w52
M30 years
4x adult kids
W dad died/11
W wanted d 03/12
In-house sep 03/12
D 2014 I pushed
W Left on 02/16 I pushed
Pa on 07/16
Nc after 07/16
W Cakeating 15to16
Me doormat 12to16
Limbo 12to16
C
cheesyt Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Had a brief conversation with w over text today. She asked if I'd gotten paperwork for taxes yet, I told her no. Then she asked if I got health insurance for this year because we got a letter from the IRS stating we would get a fine if we do t have it by a certain date, I asked her to sent a picture of letter. Said thank you, she said you're welcome and not a word since. Miss her like crazy. But as always no clear path in my mind for w to come back and recommit to our marriage.

Had a nice gal activity, after work we met up at a co workers for pizza and beer then a movie. It was really nice to just sit and watch snowboarding videos and talk. I really enjoy co worker E.G. He's a good guy. I did take notice that my "true" laugh comes out often around him. He's just such an easy fun person. I'm glad I met him.

Becoming a pretty decent friend with the new girl at work, EH. She's been needing a ride. It's nice to have girl time with her, we've gone to lunch twice and the 15 min car ride home is pretty informative. Today as a thank you she got me a drink I mentioned I really like. It's nice when people remember little comments you make. It sure feels good. It's certainly something that I thought I would struggle with in the beginning of my stitch. That no one would know what I like or how I drink my coffee haha... yeah people remember, the ones that do care, and yes it may be just a co worker that remembered but between most of my co workers, they've got my main likes down. I'm pretty blessed.

Not sure when I'll hear from my w again, maybe soon or maybe this time she will wait until I send over tax stuff. Who knows. I did fairly well in keeping it together after our brief texts. That's one thing I struggle with. A lot. Positive or negative interactions and I lose my Sh!t. I'm going to try and remind myself to not be so hard on myself. I've heard it from my ic and a couple of my coworkers / friends. I really must not.

Maly- thank you for your replies. I appreciate you checking in.

-another day in the books

Me(W): 29 EXW: 30
T: 6 M: 2
SD: 10
BD: 04/2016
PS: 04/2016
W officially "seeing" someone 09/2016
W filed 03/2017
Officially Divorced 11/2017
M
M
Had a brief conversation with w over text today. She asked if I'd gotten paperwork for taxes yet, I told her no. Then she asked if I got health insurance for this year because we got a letter from the IRS stating we would get a fine if we do t have it by a certain date, I asked her to sent a picture of letter. Said thank you, she said you're welcome and not a word since. Miss her like crazy. But as always no clear path in my mind for w to come back and recommit to our marriage.

Had a nice gal activity, after work we met up at a co workers for pizza and beer then a movie. It was really nice to just sit and watch snowboarding videos and talk. I really enjoy co worker E.G. He's a good guy. I did take notice that my "true" laugh comes out often around him. He's just such an easy fun person. I'm glad I met him.

Becoming a pretty decent friend with the new girl at work, EH. She's been needing a ride. It's nice to have girl time with her, we've gone to lunch twice and the 15 min car ride home is pretty informative. Today as a thank you she got me a drink I mentioned I really like. It's nice when people remember little comments you make. It sure feels good. It's certainly something that I thought I would struggle with in the beginning of my stitch. That no one would know what I like or how I drink my coffee haha... yeah people remember, the ones that do care, and yes it may be just a co worker that remembered but between most of my co workers, they've got my main likes down. I'm pretty blessed.

Not sure when I'll hear from my w again, maybe soon or maybe this time she will wait until I send over tax stuff. Who knows. I did fairly well in keeping it together after our brief texts. That's one thing I struggle with. A lot. Positive or negative interactions and I lose my Sh!t. I'm going to try and remind myself to not be so hard on myself. I've heard it from my ic and a couple of my coworkers / friends. I really must not.

Maly- thank you for your replies. I appreciate you checking in.

-another day in the books

That's the way,I'm happy for you,its good to know you are getting on with your life and having fun,getting good new friends,that's exactly what we need to do,I've been in contact with my best friend from about 25 years ago and he is coming over at the weekend I'm really looking forward to seeing him its been such a long time,we will get there in the end cheesy,to a place where we are happy and having fun in our lifes,

Me 56 w52
M30 years
4x adult kids
W dad died/11
W wanted d 03/12
In-house sep 03/12
D 2014 I pushed
W Left on 02/16 I pushed
Pa on 07/16
Nc after 07/16
W Cakeating 15to16
Me doormat 12to16
Limbo 12to16
B
bsb Offline
B
Just catching up on your thread. Looks like you are trying to do all the right things! Keep busy and getting on with your life!! Day by day!!

M
M
Originally Posted By: bsb
Just catching up on your thread. Looks like you are trying to do all the right things! Keep busy and getting on with your life!! Day by day!!

Hi bsb yep I'm getting there slowly its tuff but I'm feeling better each day,time is our best friend ,

Me 56 w52
M30 years
4x adult kids
W dad died/11
W wanted d 03/12
In-house sep 03/12
D 2014 I pushed
W Left on 02/16 I pushed
Pa on 07/16
Nc after 07/16
W Cakeating 15to16
Me doormat 12to16
Limbo 12to16
C
cheesyt Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I mailed a personalized book I made / ordered for D10, since W said I couldn’t see D. W got it on Friday. Inside the package I wrote “please give this to D on my behalf –Cheesy" Not a word. Not a thank you (not that I expected one) not a “got the package” which I guess I did expect. Not a word. D also has a phone, I guess I expected her to shoot a text, or a call. Anything. I did expect something from D. I expected W to tell D, hey shoot a thank you text. Or something.

Exchanged a few normal decent words with W on Monday. My phone broke and since she’s got all the log in info, I asked If I could upgrade, then we chatted about phones for no more than 10 texts each. Nothing crazyy….just super normal.

I guess what upsets me is that D got turned on me, either by her own will or trying to please W.
Mainly, W is doing this for “D”. But the more it’s ok to “dislike cheesy” the more W keeps doing this against us. I don’t even know if what I’m typing makes sense.

Started my half marathon training. Again. Got injured last time. Also signed up for a 10k that lands perfectly on one of my training days. It’s pretty much keeping me going for now. The half marathon lands almost to the day o me moving out. It’ll be a nice little celebration, and accomplishment I think. More of like, wow I made it a year I guess. Not sure my mind is spinning.

I shouldn’t have checked if she received the package.

Me(W): 29 EXW: 30
T: 6 M: 2
SD: 10
BD: 04/2016
PS: 04/2016
W officially "seeing" someone 09/2016
W filed 03/2017
Officially Divorced 11/2017
H
H
I'm guessing she didn't tell ur D since she's doing "this" whatever "this" is for D....your W is still in the selfish mode so why would she text you thanks, its all about her...she wants what she wants when she wants it...

That is my thoughts anyhow... :-)

Good luck on training for the 1/2...I did it once, it was a good experience but I don't think I ever would want to do another. HA

W:42 M:48
T:9 yrs M:1yr
BD: Feb 2016
EA Confirmed: Feb 2016/PA July 2016
D: Feb 2017

M
M
I mailed a personalized book I made / ordered for D10, since W said I couldn’t see D. W got it on Friday. Inside the package I wrote “please give this to D on my behalf –Cheesy" Not a word. Not a thank you (not that I expected one) not a “got the package” which I guess I did expect. Not a word. D also has a phone, I guess I expected her to shoot a text, or a call. Anything. I did expect something from D. I expected W to tell D, hey shoot a thank you text. Or something.

Exchanged a few normal decent words with W on Monday. My phone broke and since she’s got all the log in info, I asked If I could upgrade, then we chatted about phones for no more than 10 texts each. Nothing crazyy….just super normal.

I guess what upsets me is that D got turned on me, either by her own will or trying to please W.
Mainly, W is doing this for “D”. But the more it’s ok to “dislike cheesy” the more W keeps doing this against us. I don’t even know if what I’m typing makes sense.

Started my half marathon training. Again. Got injured last time. Also signed up for a 10k that lands perfectly on one of my training days. It’s pretty much keeping me going for now. The half marathon lands almost to the day o me moving out. It’ll be a nice little celebration, and accomplishment I think. More of like, wow I made it a year I guess. Not sure my mind is spinning.

I shouldn’t have checked if she received the package.

They do this,it is normal part of mlc,you see your mister bad guy,so they try and turn your kids on you against you they blame you for everything that's how it is,so I know its not nice my daughter did not even get me a birthday card a few weeks ago,just try and man up,don't take any notice,mums nearly allways come first that's how it is,that's the trouble with mlcs it usually breaks the whole family,not much you can do,you have to just sit back and watch the family fall apart,

Me 56 w52
M30 years
4x adult kids
W dad died/11
W wanted d 03/12
In-house sep 03/12
D 2014 I pushed
W Left on 02/16 I pushed
Pa on 07/16
Nc after 07/16
W Cakeating 15to16
Me doormat 12to16
Limbo 12to16
M
M
The affair op, most will eventually regret this decision.  In the heat of the moment, appears to make sense.  It feels good and sometimes even feels right.  Feelings are deceitful.  Soon afterward, ther eyes will be opened and they will regret that they ever partook of the forbidden fruit.   Don’t we all have enough regrets in our lives?   Why add another one – particularly one that can only destroy everything they have worked so hard to build?  ther home may not be perfect but it sure beats living in a tent.

Me 56 w52
M30 years
4x adult kids
W dad died/11
W wanted d 03/12
In-house sep 03/12
D 2014 I pushed
W Left on 02/16 I pushed
Pa on 07/16
Nc after 07/16
W Cakeating 15to16
Me doormat 12to16