Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
A
Altair Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hello all,
a little update: my health scare is looking benign! I still may need surgery but really, who cares:)
I'm doing okay, busy with all kinds of work, need to get back into the GAL workout mode- haven't exercised in awhile, feel a bit blah.

Not much on H front- y'all told me not to initiate a meeting that would have happened "in a few weeks"- and, I haven't asked. So all quiet on the western front.

me 42 H 32
T 7yr
M 6yr
BD 5/2016 ILYBNILWY
Separated 7/2016
job Offline
I'm happy to read that your scare is looking more like a benign situation. If you need surgery, get it done and put this behind you. You can breathe a little bit easier now.

Take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2728752 02/06/17 01:10 PM
C
C
Hey Altair, glad to hear that it's good news about your health. You deserve a bit of good news!

I can recommend getting back to exercising its doing wonders for my PMA! I noticed H was checking me out in my new skinny jeans yesterday but off course he wouldn't stoop so low as to say anything nice - weirdo!!

Sorry your H hasn't been in contact but I wonder if he is waiting for you... It's so complicated isn't it!

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

Don't leave me behind can't you see me I'm shining... (Years & Years - 'Shine')
A
Altair Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Coly et al,
Hope all are well. I don't have much to report, but hi to all!

me 42 H 32
T 7yr
M 6yr
BD 5/2016 ILYBNILWY
Separated 7/2016
C
C
Hey Altair! Well I guess they say no news is good news!

How's the GAL going, are you back to your exercise regime as yet?

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

A
Altair Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Coly,
My exercise regime has suffered: tons of rain, car breaking down, back to back meetings and dinners and home so late I collapse. Thanks for reminding me I need to keep on this! But, even though I am not exercising, life is good. I have a birthday party tonight (lol I'll never understand adult b-day parties unless you're like, 90) with new friend/work group, and long weekend.
Sorry to hear you were upset at work...

me 42 H 32
T 7yr
M 6yr
BD 5/2016 ILYBNILWY
Separated 7/2016
A
Altair Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi all,
Sunday, H wanted to speak to me in person, so came here to my place. He told me he accepted a job offer back East, and wanted to go alone, be set free, and D before he leaves. He told me he loves me more than anything but he needs to be alone now and work on himself. He said maybe in a few years our paths might cross again, but right now they were diverging. We cried together and he said he wanted to be friends, he wants to spend time with me before he leaves which will be in a few months. I listened, I told him the job sounded like a great opportunity. We talked late into the night, cried, ML, I slept in his arms.
This is so painful.

me 42 H 32
T 7yr
M 6yr
BD 5/2016 ILYBNILWY
Separated 7/2016
W
W
I don't know what to say Altair.......how very sad frown

C
C
So sorry Altair, not what I expected. Just sending you hugs at this time. (((Altair))). Xx

Me - 47
H - 45
D-16
M - 6 years
Separated - May 16

job Offline
I am very sorry to read the news about your situation. I think he's being as honest as he can be for the moment. He does need to be alone and focus on himself for a while. Moving East, w/a new job offer, sounds like he's still running. He needs to be some place else where he can be the person he's become and no one will know of his past life. It's very typical of the MLCer to move, take different jobs, etc. I've seen this happen quite often.

I honestly not think it's over between the two of you. I think there is much more to be written in your life's book about your situation. For now, be kind to yourself and remember...no one knows what the future may hold for him or you at the this time.

Please take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard