Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
V
V
Luck buddy, I will put it to you in some vulgar terms.

SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE [censored] SHE WANTS!

She's just not happy and believes or she at least she convinced herself (was convincing herself) for at least the last 2 years that the reason for her unhappiness is YOU. And this is not going to change over night. I mean, you see, don't you, that she is unable to comprehend that it is her fault how she feels. Well, she can't. For all intents and purposes she is an emotional infant.

S
SBJ Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Vapo, I know this, but I guess I am one of the hard-headed guys that need many 2x4's before it sinks in.

She called me today surprised that I have hired an attorney. She thought that I was just going to use hers and agree to everything. It kind of felt good that she realized that I wasn't just going to agree to her like my usual self. I'm not saying that she used me as a doormat, but I have been extremely flexible over most of our marriage.

I'm not going to railroad her on the D process, but I'm not going to lay down and take it either. She is definitely not the woman I married, but I can still see her in there somewhere. Maybe letting her go thru with her D is the answer...I simply don't know, but I am having to accept it and try to figure out my life moving forward.

Me 49 W46
T25 M22
S22 D18 S13
W had EA Apr-Jul 2016
Dropped Bomb 7/9/16
ILYBINILWYA
HER DIVORCE IS FINAL...8/18/17
Dropping the rope to SURVIVE & THRIVE!!!
job Offline

Last edited by job; 11/29/16 08:07 AM. Reason: Added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard