Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
Lana_71 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hello job
He is the oldest. He started helping his family taking odd jobs since 16. His mom always had very high expectations from him and he was an excellent until mock when he ditched everyone not just me and the kids. His dad was a very well respected person but worked inanother city so was home only on weekends. He passed when h was 26 so u had to put his brother and sister into college and then he his sister married . He was an excellent h, son , brother but when mlc happened he rebelled on all of us and cut ties with all. Me, his mom, his brother his sited and his friends . The only ones who he did not blame or scream at were his kids and his younger sister. But he abandoned them emotionally to hurt me us I guess.

Anyway here is my latest update. I am having fun enjoying my life especially that I feel me leaving opened a space for his to step up. So rather than feeling guilt that I left my kids I think I did the best thing for them. It has been 5 days since I left he has been msg them daily sometimes they initiate others he does. He keeps telling them how much he loves them and I am so happy that my kids will feel loved by him. The new thing is that he suggested they skype tomorrow. Another phone call in one week. Let's see if they do. He knows I can view their msg but Kam not commenting.

Still looking for an apartment hopefully will find one soon

Last edited by job; 04/24/17 08:41 AM. Reason: Added spacing between paragraphs

M 45 H 45
D1 12 D2 9
BD 04/14
Living two different state
Not officially separated
O
O
Lana:

I'm so happy that he is continuing his efforts with the kids. My H's on/off behavior with my kids has been so hard on all of us. I can let go of my anger about a lot of the things he has done, but the children are my hot button. I hope your H keeps it up!

job Offline

Last edited by job; 04/26/17 06:15 AM. Reason: Added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard