Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#2707179 09/28/16 11:52 PM
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks job, if you could link or remind me how to do it.

Previous Thread:

Where am I now

Last edited by job; 09/29/16 09:23 AM.
Mia2003 #2707567 10/01/16 05:45 AM
E
E
Hi Mia, I hope you are well,

I was just catching up with your previous thread, and wanted to let you know that I'm sorry about how things are progressing with your D. Also I wanted to say that I'm really pleased your teaching is going well. I also teach but I work with excluded teenagers, which is very challenging but rewarding.

I understand how hard it is for you and the children to deal with your H's latest move, but I suppose there is not much you can do about it. I wouldn't like my kids being late for school so I think your H should accept the reasons behind your refusal. Maybe explain that if hints change in the future you are one to the kids spending more nights at his or work something else out?

"There's nothing sadder than a conman conning himself"

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

Esame #2707594 10/01/16 08:29 AM
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks esame. I honestly am not trying to be difficult towards h but on the same vain I can't just give in to his every demand regarding access. No one is stopping him seeing the kids apart from himself, but the last year or so he has made decisions on his own ( or with ow) without any discussion with me on how they would affect the kids and he's done it again. I am putting the kids first through this sorry mess. If I wasn't I could've cooked up a merry h@ll about them staying with him in a house with her!!

With regards to D I no idea what is going in his head with that. All I know is I will be requesting the financial form for myself and him to complete. The kids and I are entitled to far more financial assistance than he is providing.

I do love my job. It has kept me sane in all this madness and I'm good at it. Wayward husbands I can't deal with but teenagers I do o.k. wink

Mia2003 #2708154 10/04/16 09:57 AM
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well a positive had my eyebrows threaded and my hairdresser has come back from maternity leave and sorted out the eestruction caused by the temp hairdresser so I feel I look good today...which makes me feel good

Mia2003 #2708190 10/04/16 11:51 AM
E
E
You are a better woman than I am Mia, I cannot handle the pain of threading! I would rather go through childbirth for the fourth time rather than getting my eyebrows threaded ever again!

I'm glad you feel good. I had my hair cut shorter a few weeks ago and I feel great about it. And I started wearing make up again which also helps my confidence.

"There's nothing sadder than a conman conning himself"

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

Esame #2708312 10/05/16 05:08 AM
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It was short lived lol. Kids went to h yesterday and told me our niece was staying with them ..it really upset me how members of his family can just watch as he replaces me. I rang h up and he was horrible, I got angry he hung up on me...he really couldn't give a toss...

Mia2003 #2708317 10/05/16 05:38 AM
G
G
Mia,

I see so much of me in your posts. I remember how angry I was that anyone was ok with my ex and OW. I felt like I was being betrayed and they were "OKing" the affair. I was close with my SIL and it hurt when she was accepting.

But really, this is family. They are going to love and support their family members no matter what. They are not going to reject the people they love because of his poor choices, especially when it doesn't directly affect them. I learned this the hard way when I realized how exhausting it was to be mad at everyone who would spend time with them. And I realized how unrealistic it was to expect them not to.

It's his family and you cannot take it personally because you feel like they aren't rejecting him or OW. That actually has nothing to do with you. It's unfair to them to expect them to write off their family.

I hope one day you come to some peace soon. because if it's going to ruin your day and upset you and anger you when their family accepts them, then you are going to be upset more often than not. You owe it to yourself not to let it affect your life so much.

Ginger1 #2708402 10/05/16 11:10 AM
R
R
Mia, Ginger1 words are really wise. No matter what your H's family will stood by him, having said that it doesn't mean that they agree with what your H did. My SIL are tolerating my FIL's girlfriend and my other SIL' OM ( who is her H now), but bring their back wow, backstabbing is like a firework!

I know it is hard but you have to stand back and tell yourself that there is nothing you can do. Let it go and enjoy your kids.

I'm rooting for you xx

Ginger1 #2708423 10/05/16 12:48 PM
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi ginger, I completely see what you are saying and when I woke in the morning I wished I hadn't rung him...but as you say it's hard when something trips in someone's head and they treat you like you are nothing. I know I have no say in what he does...that's obvious by his actions...being married didn't stop him shacking up with someone else...it'll take time and of course you are right. I'm just so hurt by it all and his actions and how this has affected our whole life and the kids and how he gets to 'move on' with some new woman and some new child......I'm sure that cushions the blow of what he's done

Mia2003 #2708424 10/05/16 12:48 PM
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks rouky

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard