Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So lots of help and support has come my way ....it is funny many people here have said I have not changed and my W can see this .....W was having a go at our son and I stood up for him she really did not like this ....this lead us to having a conversation ....neve a good thing she says ..nothing has changed I am still not doing enough not spending enough time with our youngest not doing my share of the housework not doing my share of the dog walking and clearing up after the dog nothing will ever be enough

She knows how to press my buttons and make me feel bad.

Well enough I say I am [censored] if I am going to take this crap for much longer

I think I am almost done caring I really do

Saturday i am gong out meeting with friends for drinks then cinema local meet up

I need a night out need one

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...556#Post2697556

Last edited by Cadet; 09/28/16 02:13 AM. Reason: link

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
M
M
Did you just say that the posters and your W have noticed that you 'HAVEN'T' changed? I wasn't sure if I heard correctly.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Yes that is correct

Both the posters and my W has said that I have not changed yet I think I have change ....all cannot be wrong

So what are the changes that I need to make it sure is not doing more with the kids or more with the house work or is it she still complains that I am not doing enough

What are the changes that she is after I thought I was changing but if she sees no changes then what is she looking for changes in me

Let me think about this for a while.

2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
P
P
Originally Posted By: ATPeace

What are the changes that she is after I thought I was changing but if she sees no changes then what is she looking for changes in me

Focus on what YOU want to change about yourself ghost...

S
S
I think you are mentally stuck in a rut about some type of action that will please your W. Whenever you relate the conversation, she has the same grips about you not doing enough at home and with the kids. I remember when you reported you were doing it all......yet, she was not satisfied. You said she was doing nothing and you were doing all the housework. So.......while reading this post, try to turn your attention away from her old excuses.

Let me tell you a little secret about women. When they are unhappy and/or dissatisfied, they may complain about non-abstract things when really it is abstract that's the issue. Instead of talking about emotional needs.....she talks about the lack of housework, etc. I rather doubt that is her true issue. If you feel you do your fair share........then don't fret over it and start spinning. Those are physical things, and right now......you need help with your emotional/mental self.

It is wonderful to hear you are going out with friends! Are these new friends?
You need to enjoy yourself and have fun.

Have you found a psychologist? I hope you make this a priority.

((Ghost))

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
SH_ Offline
S
Originally Posted By: ATPeace
Yes that is correct

Both the posters and my W has said that I have not changed yet I think I have change ....all cannot be wrong

So what are the changes that I need to make it sure is not doing more with the kids or more with the house work or is it she still complains that I am not doing enough

Still staring at the tire...
While the engine needs fixing...

Tick took tick tock...

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
S
SH_ Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Ghost on 09/15/16 01:54 PM
I encourage that you speak with your MD and ask for a reference.i will do this I will hook an appointment monday or Tuesday

Posted 09/15/16 01:54 PM By Ghost aka ATPeace...

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
M
M
"all cannot be wrong"

Or ONE can be wrong.

Rather than dismissing that everyone else is in the wrong, have you ever thought that maybe you still are? Your frustration at things not moving the the direction YOU want them to, could be the source of your denial.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
A
ATPeace Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Looking forward to the meet up at the weekend

I have been to my DR today and I told him that I want to see a therapist who can help me with my thoughts and the overthinking rehashing and not being able to move anywhere dug my bike out the shed ...the older boys have been nagging me to go on bike rides

My work is keeping me busy day times and W works several nights a week so not seeing much of each other

She did make a lovley meal today for the family which was nice

I still think that the kind of separation that I have from her is a little weird as we do get along.

Thanks for stopping by I will keep working on me

2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
S
SH_ Offline
S
G

You are in my prayers.

What is the next step now that you have spoken with the DR?

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard