M
M
Originally Posted By: Cld
Who are you mach1?
What is your story?
Why should I listed to you?

Do your research...

My story is in here..

Find the posts if you wanna know more...

It isn't my job to educate you...

It is your job to learn....

You signed up here to post...you do the work....

C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
At least you could have a timeline like everyone else. I am not going to play Sherlock Holmes.

M
M
At least you could have a timeline like everyone else. I am not going to play Sherlock Holmes.

I do have a timeline...

And I know that you aren't Sherlock..

HE actually liked and respected Women....

C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
When I say a timeline I mean a signature at the bottom of your posts, I don't see it.

C
C
I will help you...

According to Cadet...

You right click on the poster's name and click on "view user's posts"

Really simple...

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I surely will read them all...

job Offline
Cld,
The forum does not require a timeline to be posted. If a poster wishes to post a timeline, it is up to them. There are many who don't have a timeline, including myself.

Please take a step back and try to listen to what the posters have said. They are not trying to "bash you" for what you've posted, but they are trying to point out that your posts come across as you have issues w/the USA, our laws, women and you specifically pointed out white women. You become very defensive and argumentative whenever someone says something that you don't want to hear. You appear to need to have the last word.

Your posts tend to give the impression that you think women in the USA are manipulative and gold diggers. Not ALL USA women are like that, not ALL women are like that. Please be mindful that we have a large posting community of woman from all walks of life, i.e., race, nationality and religion. They have a lot to offer in the way of advice and support.

Mach is one of the most respected gentlemen on the forum. He comes here and posts excellent advice and provides great support to all who post in any of the forums. If you want to visit the threads of others, please use the search key. It is not the posters' responsibility to provide links to their threads for other posters to read. If you need assistance in locating a thread, I will be more than happy to help you, but each and every one of us needs to learn how to use the forum and seek out reference material ourselves.

job Offline
Cld,

You can also go to the top of the forum and click on search, type the poster's name in and go from there. Also, at this same place, you can click on advanced search and change the view dates from current to all postings and then you can go back as far as 2008/2009 for postings of others.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
Cld Offline OP
OP Offline
C
job,
I am self employed and I am very successful in what I am doing, and through the years I have learned to take advice only from the people that have achieved results and really know they are talking about.
I really like MrBond and I hope that he will continue to post on my thread and Irish of course, I think he will reconcile at some point. If you know anybody else who was successful in restoring the relationship with his wife please let me know, that's the kind of people I need right now. I am also looking for women who did the same. I have tremendous respect for women who value family and morals and would like to be associated with them as well.

G
G
job,
I am self employed and I am very successful in what I am doing, and through the years I have learned to take advice only from the people that have achieved results and really know they are talking about.
I really like MrBond and I hope that he will continue to post on my thread and Irish of course, I think he will reconcile at some point. If you know anybody else who was successful in restoring the relationship with his wife please let me know, that's the kind of people I need right now. I am also looking for women who did the same. I have tremendous respect for women who value family and morals and would like to be associated with them as well.

I'm going to not say what I really want to say,but I'll tell you this:

You'll find the people who have restored their Marriages will have the same advice as those of us who are still success stories, but didn't save their marriages.

But I'll let you figure that out on your own

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard