Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: sandi2
That is a lot for the family to deal with, and I am sorry for how it has splintered and touched so many. I think your WW will have to see this OM for what he is, .........and if he has enough money, she may stay in that lifestyle. It could have been more of the lifestyle OM provided, instead of her feelings for him.

Anyway, your W will probably have to crash and burn, before she will let go of her insane fantasy and take a long look at what she has done to her family. How long this may take.....nobody knows.

This I have accepted Sandi and have tried to protect my girls from collateral damage. This whole situation saddens me and taints my view of future relationships... As I thought this was for life and how someone could harm me this way.

Common sense would tell you that this relationship she has created built on lies and deception will end and end badly.

Me:47 XW 43
D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
Bd : Mother's Day 2015
Sep :July 2015
Divorce final October 2016
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Anybody else in similar sitch have any advice ?

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
L
L
Tofbrks, I'm sorry to hear about all of the recent updates man. Definitely not something you deserve.

As sandi has said, things get worse before they get better. Just got to keep your head up and keep moving forward. Hang in there brother, here to support you bud.

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: lt0402
Tofbrks, I'm sorry to hear about all of the recent updates man. Definitely not something you deserve.

As sandi has said, things get worse before they get better. Just got to keep your head up and keep moving forward. Hang in there brother, here to support you bud.

Thanks LT ...I left here for a while as the sitch got the best of me and W and I were having nc. The more I look back on the whole marriage and my W ... I think some mental issues that remained under the surface but have reared their head now. Not to simplify metal issues but bipolar runs in her family and the more I read on narcissitic behavior (covert) the more it sounds familiar. The manipulation in this sitch I couldn't see being so close has now become more evident.maybe this is just my way of explaining a sitch I don't like and want to deal with or as an excuse or reason why it happened ... Don't really know for sure.

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
W txt me pictures of my D13 room at my mil house. For some reason it got me down. Then I met up with a meetup group for divorce and separation, was ok.
Then on the ride back home my car blew up.. So when it rains it pours. Maybe I am getting all my bad luck sync dead wood all out at one time.

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
C
C
Tofbrks - I just read your story. You asked if anyone had other advice. I am not much for advice in the M department right now, but I saw a few things in this thread about you being killed. That sounds like something to be taken seriously. I'm not sure if I overlooked anything about law enforcement or not, but please keep you and you D's safe man.
I will say that after all of what you have written you still seemed slightly open to R in the future. As they say, "ain't love a B" You seem like you have a good heart sir, I wish it peace.

"There is no more important fight than the one for ourselves. Keep on winning." Ginger1, Read her newbies.
BD: Feb '16
D: Mar '17
Piecing: Putting the self back together was my piecing.
S6

D
D
Tofbrks,

It's amazing how the bad events tend to cascade into a downward spiral. I lost my wallet the day my wife was moving out of the house. I had to go back to the house to look for it while the movers and the in-laws were there. I never found my wallet. After that it seemed like there was one calamity after another. It got so bad that it was hilarious; unfortunately it was my life and not something I was watching on tv.

What I did discover that day was that I was resilient and I was able to somehow survive and I was actually able to turn some of the bad stuff into opportunities. That sounds like self-help psychobabble bullsh*t but sometimes your attitude makes all the difference.

I hope you're doing better and I hope you can look back at all of the bad events and at least get a chuckle from it. On the bright side, if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all.

Hang in there...

T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks guys .. The support means a lot. Even now I come here and read some peoples first post ... And think oh sh!t... Your in for a ride... I guess in a way I have come some distance but not of my choosing but have to adapt to survive...

CT ... I will always have a soft spot for my family unit.. The R with wife o don't think could ever work , too much has come out about past that she purposely hid.
But any R I would have to weigh because time will change us both.

Doodler... I will have to tell you about the txt's I've received from om wife! Interesting to say the least...strange times indeed.

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Ok this is where it begins to $uck .. A lot. Have D's for the first night. House clean, groceries and snacks to eat. Went to wm to get stuff for church camp later on the week with d8. She picked out her little shampoo and conditioner ect ect... Then it's back home with face buried in iPad watching videos. Bed time it hits... Crying about missing mommy, and when will mommy be home? We went through his I wasn't there last week while she was at nana's with W . D13 got home from movies and that seemed to help... Just now getting to bed and she seems now.
I can't help but feel immense anger twords W .. No matter what breakdown she's going through or problems or feelings she's facing this is effecting our daughters lives FOR EVER...selfish B/tch...and all I ever hear her say is about how much she cares for kids and her f'n happiness..not in that order

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
L
L
Hey tofbrks, been a few days. How are you doing brother?

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard