Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
C
Originally Posted By: jsxca
Is there any way to send a message to a moderator? I just realized a silly but serious error I made in my choice of username that makes me very searchable by H.

You can change your name by going up to MY STUFF and click edit profile.

Then change the display name to whatever you want, it will need to be approved by Virginia/the admin.

NOTIFY's are not working right now on this forum, I am upset about that myself too.

Me-70, D37,S36
B
bodhi Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Phew, thanks Cadet! I appreciate it.

So I made it through another night. I was planning on sending him a text message along the lines of what Wonka suggested, so I sent him a message asking if he was still awake. I'm glad he never responded, because the more I sat on it, the more I realized he doesn't really want to hear from me at all right now. Lesson learned, I need to stop reacting so quickly on my emotions!

But now he's responded, that he was asleep and asked me what was up. I'm not sure how to respond to that because well, I don't have anything to say now. Yikes. I'm not sure how to handle that? Any suggestions?

On a positive note, I feel like I've really hit a turning point today. For good reason, I've been pretty depressed lately and not taking the best care of myself. It's warranted of course, but it's time to pull myself up out of the hole I'm digging myself into. Today at work I was given the opportunity for a promotion, which would include paying for college courses that will give me a professional designation. Aside from the obvious advancement it will give me in my career, I'm so excited to have something to throw myself into to take my mind off of everything.

M 24 H 27
together 6 • married 3.5
BD round #3: 07/10/2016
D
D
bodhi,

I've got a bone to pick with you. You changed your username to bodhi which, in my gawd-awful male brain, translates to "body" and then it makes its way to "hot body." There's another woman on the forum with the username buxom.

There are a whole bunch of guys on this forum that haven't been satisfied in a long time, and speaking for myself, certain usernames start nagging at my lack of satisfaction. It's pure torture!

That said, I'd like to suggest some alternative usernames:

nose_hair
stinky
butt_pimple
ingrown_toenail
ear_wax
blue_cheese
fish_guts
gastro_intestinal_distress
booger
snot
roach_hotel
roadkill

C
C
Originally Posted By: doodler
bodhi,

I've got a bone to pick with you. You changed your username to bodhi which, in my gawd-awful male brain, translates to "body" and then it makes its way to "hot body." There's another woman on the forum with the username buxom.

There are a whole bunch of guys on this forum that haven't been satisfied in a long time, and speaking for myself, certain usernames start nagging at my lack of satisfaction. It's pure torture!

That said, I'd like to suggest some alternative usernames:

nose_hair
stinky
butt_pimple
ingrown_toenail
ear_wax
blue_cheese
fish_guts
gastro_intestinal_distress
booger
snot
roach_hotel
roadkill

Doodler - STOP

Virginia is not going to approve multiple name changes, so we will accept this name change and support her with this one! smile smile smile

Me-70, D37,S36
D
D
Sorry, I was just kidding.

Although I did think of more alternative names...

B
bodhi Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: doodler
bodhi,

I've got a bone to pick with you. You changed your username to bodhi which, in my gawd-awful male brain, translates to "body" and then it makes its way to "hot body."

Ha! Funny. It's actually a Buddhist term in reference to Buddha's understanding of the true nature of things. I thought it was extremely fitting, not just for myself but for most of us on this forum.

M 24 H 27
together 6 • married 3.5
C
C
Doodler,

You are so funny! I am laughing out loud here at the office.

So glad you are keeping your sense of humor smile

Cristy

Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
B
bodhi Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well, I made it through another night. I went over to my neighbors' for a little bit to spend time with them and to keep myself busy. Also meal prepped enough food for the week. Like most people in the beginning stages, I haven't been eating very much so I've been trying to have an abundance of healthy food precooked so I can force myself to eat a little something every night without the added hassle of bringing myself to cook every night.

This Sunday will mark an entire month since he's moved out, and I cannot believe it. Every day and minute goes slow, but the weeks are going by fast. He should be receiving the signed copies of the divorce papers today.

The worst part is, H has always put off doing any type of errand or responsibility, sometimes even when there are legal repercussions for not doing so. Given that he would also have to take a day off work without pay, figure out the filing process on his own, and to top it off have to pay the filing fee, I don't see him being motivated to get it done. With that being said, the hardest struggle of the coming months are going to be: "Is he not filing because he is being lazy, or is he not filing because he has changed his mind?"

Nothing to actually report, but it makes me feel a bit better to post here anyways.

M 24 H 27
together 6 • married 3.5
B
bodhi Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hope everyone had a good weekend. The weekends are really hard for me, but Monday's seem to be even harder. This weekend marked one month that he's been gone. It doesn't seem to be getting easier.

It's been one week since we've had any form of communication, and I don't see him contacting me in the foreseeable future whatsoever. He might not ever contact me again.

I keep wondering if it would be so horrible to send him a quick message. I'm still getting his mail. Maybe I could at least remind him to get that forwarded.

I'm crushed today.

M 24 H 27
together 6 • married 3.5
B
bodhi Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Any thoughts on reaching out for that reason? Or should I maybe just go ahead and start the forwarding myself? I know he is stubborn. He won't reach out to me, even if he wants to.

M 24 H 27
together 6 • married 3.5
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard