Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ah yes, totally with you. And yeah you are right. You just think, why the hell do you care? When they ask.

Eek that sounds painful, what happened

Yeah, I went with oh I'm just seeing <friends name> and you are bang on the money with setting aside a little time for ourselves. And it does help me, like the whole oxygen mask thing. I can't be right for my child unless I'm stable in myself.

I did indeed, and I got some cute clothes for work which can hide my already starting to show stomach for a few more weeks. I'm a little frame, so the slightest belly on me gives the game away.

Been pretty much ignored by h today, so I saw that as an opportunity to get by doing my own thing. Patience is never my strong point funnily enough. So despite having been in this situation on and off for over a year- I want to see something working on him.

And luckily me and h still have seperate accounts. We have a joint for all bills, mortgage etc. And I don't think he could ever pick a fight with me over money, as his little mlc had him get rid of a luxury family car and buy himself a high end luxury 4x4!!

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
J
J
Sorry about your H's behaviour. But it sounds like you've got your fins figured out. Good on you.

I looked like a whale when I was in my third trimester. wink Good that you're still looking hot!

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
B
B
Originally Posted By: Cherry
And luckily me and h still have seperate accounts

Have you all always had separate accounts and just use joint to cover mutual bills? (i noticed the word "still")... or did something change along the line?

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

...who doesn't love a lost cause?
C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Nope this has always been the way, since before we were married and it just worked. Money was never an issue really. What's mine is yours and that.

Struggling a bit today, feeling groggy and in work with little sleep. He was supposed to be my ride home- and now he has said he didn't know if he would wait (all of 15 mins). I don't want to feel at his mercy. I'd rather walk the 2 hour walk home!!

The fact that he and the ow are both here drives me absolutely insane!

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
J
J
I can understand the frustration of being in the same space as H and ow. Yuck!

And your H is being really horrid about being your ride home. I wish I could smack him to his senses for you.

Stare her down, Cherry and give her the mona lisa smile. She's an itsby bitsy bit of a skank.

C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
She has permanent bitch face! If she comes into my path I might just attack!

I hate being at his mercy, the stubborn side of me feels like just walking off. He still swears to me nothing is going on, but when I see his phone , there is messages from her. Try not to focus on this, as I know he's lying to me- so I've no need to check.

I feel like when I eventually hit the roof and walk, he will feel some guilt. But it's hard not to come across pouty when he's acting like s jerk!

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
D
DDJ Offline
D
Cherry, i've missed too much. I'm not sure if I must congratulate you for the baby, my instincts tell me not to.

If someone cared about you, they'd do all that they can for you... If you cared about yourself, you'd do everything for yourself too.

Keep your chin up and try not to hit the OW :-)

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
J
J
Cherry, I hate to tell you this but I have a rather permanent resting bitch face that even close friends comment on.

I hope you still love me though. smile

Also, Cherry, you may eventually have to out your H wrt to the skank. The intel may dry up so you may want to think of the possible scenarios.

C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ddj, thanks for swinging by. The situation is not ideal, but I'm not seeing this baby as an accident. For me it's every bit as wanted as the first one.

But I shall try my upmost not to beat them both down with a blunt object.

Oh grl of course I do, this skank is a raging skank though, it's not an unfortunate face. She be a bitch! I've confronted him, I even used her name, I just haven't said what I had seen. Al he does is swear it's nothing and there's no one. I hate when people lie to me!

Yesterday was tough, today I will make better

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
D
DDJ Offline
D
Hey Cherry, then I guess congratulations to you and you alone is in order. A child is a blessing and he or she will give you the love that you will not get from your STBXH (hint hint) and you will give all the love that you have to your two children.

Only you can choose the right thing to do, don't wait until tomorrow!

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard