Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks doodler ...I read these posts of guys hanging on and waiting or not doing a da#m thing while their wife is having A's... Drives me nuts..till it happens to you..the swings of emotion are extreme. In worry about tepurcutions of my actions but W did little worry when she BD me and all other actions she taken. So why should I extend they courtesy to her? I'm I scared .. I guess s little , but more over the realization that my family unit is no more ... Not about my W per se
But truly for my sanity she needs to go. Returning from beach after s week of nc with om Im sure the path leads there upon return... Which I will not tolerate while she's living in our house.No separation agreement has been signed , my lawyer has it and has changed a few things.

Me:47 XW 43
D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
Bd : Mother's Day 2015
Sep :July 2015
Divorce final October 2016
D
D
Tofbrks,

I understand, I've been there and know what you're going through. It's tough and I never want to go through it again. Hang in there; it will get better.

L
L
Hang in there brother. Keep your focus on the kids and grinding forward.

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks guys...don't look at my indecision as weakness , more like trying to cover all bases as far as blow back on my kids...if it where just me and W she'd been on curb with a trash bag full of clothes and a call to uber to pick her up...weeks ago..

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
L
L
Not mistaking it for weakness at all bud. You seem to be way ahead of where I am and it's heartening to see you've been able to take back some control by following your plan.

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Man lt we share some things in sitch... Mine is in overdrive... Haven't read all of yours but with WW you might as well consider them gone...even I they are in same house (cake eatin)or getting the boot like mine ... Their mind is already made up ...so the faster you can come to grips with that the more sanely you can progress with or without her. I think of it this way .. Just cause she's your wife entitles her to no more than any other woman you've dated or been married , engaged ect too... Just cause she wears a ring doesn't allow her to show disrespect and deceive you. Yes I did let some of this occur and that I take resp. for. But d@mn there is only so much damage that can be done before you just have to ask is it worth it? ... In my case no .. Not for her now...

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
D
D
Originally Posted By: Tofbrks
Their mind is already made up ...so the faster you can come to grips with that the more sanely you can progress with or without her.

Tofbrks,

I agree with that. It seems like once the switch flips, the WW is on a mission. Meanwhile the LBH is still scratching his head wondering what happened.

T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Mine went from church sun & ss and wed night bible study ... Reading Iam second books to as Sandi likes to say "girls gone wild" well wild for a 43 yo woman with kids ...in a span of like 2yrs.. Seems like a long time but it's not.

The om is affair down imho... Must be 280 at least ... Just someone that said the right things at he tight time.... drinker, loud, car salesman ... Jeez this sounds pathetic..

She is on the church board... Pastor has been counseling me the entire time and he's aware of my new info... Needless to say she'll be removed from that... Let the gossip begin!!

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
T
Tofbrks Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I guess this is BD day for me. Going to confront wife with txt's my d13 found on her Mac/iMessage account. With confrontations in the past , when I was still thinking recon, I easily let W turn table a from a focus on her to anger towards me. Not wanting to upset her and possibly ending the M for good. Well what I can't get through my thick head is its already over. This is easier said than done.
I want to run or feed off my anger but I've had a week to digest and it's lost it's edge. Reading back over my posts helps , showing just how accommodating I was while all this was happening under my nose. There I'm gettin a little mad now...

D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
C
C
Tofbrks what is the current situation with your WW? Is she still in MBR or home? Does she work? Have you secured your finances?

It may help you to get some advice before you call her out. My WW's turnaround happened upon A being outed, I immediately kicked her out of MBR and shortly after gave an ultimatum, her last contact with OM was the day after I found texts and immediately confronted her.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard