Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
rd500 #2687547 06/25/16 01:23 PM
S
S
Hey lovely RD - I'm sorry to hear your date didn't go ahead.....or maybe it' son bad thing!!! blush Actually, I'm finding NG pretty attractive these days, so I get where you're at...do you think you'll re-arrange at some point or just let things go with her?

I SMH at your W's comment! Working full time and with four kids - it's not surprising some housekeeping things slip. You're only human.

Still - pleased to hear she chipped in and helped. And I think your validation was fine - though not responding would also have been an option IMHO.

Lovely RD - only you know if it is time for you to initiate D. As time has gone by, I have been glad that decision was taken out of my hands - though I was so sad (as you know) at the time. You will know when the time is right.

Is it me or has the UK weather gone a bit bonkers? Hot and then dramatic rainstorm, then hot....I don't know what to wear these days!

Hope you're having a good weekend my friend xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2688117 06/28/16 05:01 PM
A
A
Hey RD

I thought I would drop by and say hi

I am not sure if I ever really took the time to thank you for all the time you posted on my thread.

I hope your keeping well I am in a better place right now it has taken a very long time but I am starting to feel stronger each day that passes

I have done a heck of a lot of thinking and self evaluating and I realise that no matter how my life had been I believe that I would have got to this point at some point

I could list a thousand reasons why she fell out of love with me perhaps it was me not doing the washing or perhaps it was me doing it but not putting the washing into the tumble or could it have been me not emptying the tumble or folding the washing or perhaps not folding it the way that she wanted me to fold it or it could have been th fact I did not put it away or the fact that I put the washing in the wrong draw or even,I gave her cloths to our daughter who is the same Size ..I guess the point I am trying to make is no matter what I had done or had not done it would have not been right or not to her expectation

I do not want this but I cannot control it so I try to worry less about it...believe me I have been to the darkest places

Take care my friend

Man hugs

Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
ATPeace #2688172 06/29/16 12:39 AM
S
S
Hey RD (& Ghost) - just chipping in to say the falling out of the feelings of love may be more due to his needs her needs type issues - women long for intimate conversation, affection, honesty & openness, £ support and family commitment.

I think the first three can be difficult to sustain in the hurly burly of normal life....but it's worth understanding the importance of them and how a disconnect can develop if they become absent from the R.

RD my lovely, I hope you are doing well this week my friend. Are you and lady friend going to set up a rendezvous any time soon??

Xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2688328 06/29/16 12:32 PM
R
RAI Offline
R
Hi RD,

hope you are doing well. I read your last thread. No wisdom or advice to offer - I'll leave that to Pink and V - just wanted to show support. It is a shame our Ws can't see what is obvious to everyone else: that their actions are destructive and self-destructive.

Best,

RAI

Me 48 XW 45
lots o' kids
D April 2017
RAI #2688657 07/01/16 07:08 AM
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi All. Thanks for all the posts. Life is struggling on. I have a very sad day tomorrow , I'm having one of my dogs put to sleep. His back legs won't support him properly and he has several lumps so it's time. He's a great guard dog and at the same time the gentlest guy you would ever meet I could go on but those of you who are pet lovers know how it feels

Kids very upset because of him but otherwise all ok. I'm off out tonight to meet my lady friend so that will be a distraction for a few hours I'll update you all tomorrow but obviously being a gentleman I'll keep the details of the dessert to myself LOL

It's been pointed out to me how I protect myself with humour and how it covers my insecurity and I had to agree. If you meet me I'm Mr Confident and the life and soul but I'm always afraid people won't like me so I keep the real me hidden Not sure why I'm telling you all this but I suppose you never stop working on yourself and that's a real issue I need to deal with. Not sure how it started because I'm wonderful !!!!!!!!

No real news on WW, She has kept calling and I did answer after she called 3/4 times and we discussed our dog. She also told me she was getting another job which is something I would have been overjoyed about a while ago but I just acknowledged it and ended the call ASAP.

Take care. Rd

rd500 #2688672 07/01/16 08:04 AM
Z
Z
sorry to hear you will have to put down your dog...they are part of your family for so longoing. it hurts.

I am excited to hear you are going out tonight. I hope you are able to enjoy yourself!!!

have a great weekend

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
rd500 #2688673 07/01/16 08:06 AM
S
S
RD, agree, you are wonderful. Just remember to let all that wonderful shine through your defenses. smile Good luck on your date.

And I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved pet. Hugs to you and the kids. (((RD)))

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
SunnyB #2688695 07/01/16 09:47 AM
R
RAI Offline
R
Hey RD,

So sorry about your dog. I hope he doesn't suffer.

RAI

Me 48 XW 45
lots o' kids
D April 2017
RAI #2688706 07/01/16 10:38 AM
S
S
Hey RD, I'm so sorry to hear about your lovely old boy. Our pets are such loyal friends and family members for many years and it is so sad to lose them. It is always best to do the right thing and make sure they don't suffer. Big hugs to you (((((RD)))))

I hope you have a nice time with your lady friend....and hope you enjoy the dessert course....whatever it may be! I'm sure many of us has a mask we wear in certain situations. It's certainly something I'm working on. Great if you enjoy being the life and soul, but if you feel you perhaps don't bring all of you to the table, it's worth looking at.

I'm certainly trying to have more authentic connections with people these days and worrying less about being liked or accepted.

Any ways, Have a lovely evening xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

Sotto #2688816 07/02/16 08:45 AM
H
H
How did the hot date go bud?

Sorry to hear about the dog. Understand it's like one of the family and a chink of normality in an insane world.

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard