Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2564765 05/06/15 12:58 AM
V
VingT Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I have a walk away wife who is "not in love with me anymore", she is having an affair and of course is not wearing her wedding ring. Just started a 180--should I stop wearing my wedding ring?

C
C
What do you want to do?

On your other thread I suggested that you post in newcomers.

Me-70, D37,S36
V
VingT Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I want to keep wearing it as a sign that I've kept my oath and don't want to be divorced. But if that contradicts the image that I'm trying to portray in doing the 180, then I suppose I should take it off.

Jesse

Cadet, sorry I'll post in Newcomers when I get the chance. Thanks.

B
B
I've took mine off, not sure which is best

Me: 40 W: 36
T21 M17
S12 D10 D10
ILYBNILWY
EA happened.
PA happened.
June 2016
trying to piece our M and life's back together...
L
lfm Offline
L
I took mine off as well after about a month of the A continuing following me finding out about it. I left it on the bathroom counter to make sure my WW saw that I was not wearing it.

Needless to say, she was not very happy with me when I got home that night saying that I was trying to control her by throwing that in her face. I explained that while part of it was deliberate, to make sure she was aware, the other part of it was that I felt it was a lie to put it on every day while she is involved with the OM.

I did put it one for a wedding we went to last weekend just because we have not told anyone anything about what is going on and didn't want anyone to start speculating, but have not worn it again since that night.

If any of the veterans have any advice here, it would be most appreciated.

Married 21
S 19
D 17, 15, 15. 7
EA/PA suspected 3/30/2016
EA/PA confirmed 4/5/2016
ILYBINILWY 4/5/2016
WW asked for Divorce 5/8/2016 (WW has backtracked)
V
V
This is serious stuff.

If you can to stand for M then think about whether playing games with this is effective.

If your ring means something to you keep it on. If it doesn't take it off.

Stand by your choice.

I kept my ring on even through five OW. Yes five.

I took it off, and replaced it with a pretty sapphire ring to symbolise M means a great deal to me. I am not free. I am M, irrespective of xWH. I stand for my vows.

I stand.

Not because others may not know or its convention. Because it means something to me that is very important.

I didn't take my ring off for shock effect or to play any sort of game. That is unlikely to work and makes me look flaky anyway.

My M, my vows mean too much to me for that. Irrespective of the joke xWH made of his vows.

More fool him.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard