Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Martin5 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks to all of you, I am a bit stuck at the mo, not really wanting to believe it is happening, getting out with friends and signed up for Ceroc dance classes, but have a lack of singles in a similar position, so feel a bit stranded sometimes, Doing Therapy and mindfulness, but slow progress, and have a number of people I can download on, having read many posts on this site, I am not burning bridges with W, but no begging or crying, just being pleasant and indifferent, but worried that by keeping even the smallest amount of hope alive, will just set back the recovery process, Very aware of being 61, even before the split I was having bit of an identity crisis, which probably didn't help. So bit of a double whammy, any advice greatly appreciated, female point of view, IE Sandy2 welcomed

M
Martin5 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Cristy, thanks for offer, but I am uk based

M
Martin5 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi SH, just noticed that your situation arose in pretty much same time frames as mine, and a lot of others on the site, my w affair started 4/12, went into overdrive between Xmas and New year, discovered mid Jan, half hearted repair attempt for 2 weeks , moved out end of Feb, nothing filed yet, but wants to talk about money etc

C
C
Originally Posted By: Martin5
Hi Cristy, thanks for offer, but I am uk based

There are lots of people in the UK that do phone counseling.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
C
Hi Martin5,

We work with many, many people from all over the world. Being in the UK isn't an issue at all. We would just need to figure out the time difference when scheduling the time with your DB Coach.

Many of your online friends will agree that Divorce Busting coaches will give you the best advice on how to save your marriage and keep your family together. Please call me to discuss our coaching program 303-444-7004.

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
S
SH_ Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Martin5
Hi SH, just noticed that your situation arose in pretty much same time frames as mine, and a lot of others on the site, my w affair started 4/12, went into overdrive between Xmas and New year, discovered mid Jan, half hearted repair attempt for 2 weeks , moved out end of Feb, nothing filed yet, but wants to talk about money etc

It seems to follow a script with WAS/WS.
It provides an odd type of comfort, in that we the LBS is not crazy as it seems to come out of nowhere. Details can change from sitch to sitch, but there are many consistent behaviors.

I hope you have been well today.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
M
Martin5 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi SH, thanks for your concern, looks like we are following similar timescales, spoke to W yesterday about division of assets, which I will have to start on, she only moved out 3 months ago, but communication is like with a stranger now, very surreal, how is your state of mind, do you still have contact with he, are the kids with you or her. On a positive note for you SH, you are only 44, I am 60, I am probably paying the price for having been convinced by W 22 years ago, that the age gap would not matter

M
Martin5 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi SH, thanks for your concern, looks like we are following similar timescales, spoke to W yesterday about division of assets, which I will have to start on, she only moved out 3 months ago, but communication is like with a stranger now, very surreal, how is your state of mind, do you still have contact with her, are the kids with you or her. On a positive note for you SH, you are only 44, I am 60, I am probably paying the price for having been convinced by W 22 years ago, that the age gap would not matter

S
SH_ Offline
S
Check out SMLX5's posts. You will 60 is just a number.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
S
SH_ Offline
S
Check out SMLX5's posts. You will *see* 60 is just a number.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard