Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
P
P
Wow sweet Sotto,

So, so happy for you. It seems like you are in a great place with yourself and I am really happy for all the good news.

Congrats on a house, it's really fulfilling to get some positives coming your way after so much ups and downs. I am sure you will make a full life and be happy in your new owned place.

About NG, what can I say! It seems like all good there and it will be lovely to get to know him a little better. Time is on your side and you can go at your own pace as things unfold.

It's funny how we hold on to some stuff in life just to find out that we are better of letting it go. I guess we are in a constant learning process and this is one more of life's lessons.

Anyway, love the fact that you are really in love with yourself and feeling at peace. Your journey and the way you handled it doesn't stop amazing me. You are brilliant, an inspiration and a friend to so many.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

job Offline
Sotto,
It's time for a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Job smile

As my D has now finalising, I'm going to head off to 'Surviving the Big D' so I hope you'll look in on me there.

I'll keep posting here and reading along too.

Take care all and thanks so much for the support on this part of the forum. I am blessed to know you all.

Thanks in particular to you Job for the valued support you give to so many on the forum xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard