Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
CWOL Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Vapo
Try Aerius...

Unfortunately it has no effect on my allergies, just like Claritin... Seems like the only antihistamines that work for me also make me drowsy (like Benadryl).

Me-LBH, 48
Spouse-WW, 48
Married for 19 years
Son, 12
BD #1 - November 1998 (EA 7 months after wedding)
BD #2 - November 2015 (same XBF EA)
WW filed D February 2016
WW moved out April 2016
T
T
I gained weight, too. I only drink water and coffee for the most part, and try to eat healthy. I do enjoy salads now, and try to get a decent breakfast in every day. It seems to keep the hunger at bay much better.

Also, early on I switched to taking Lexapro in the morning, and do 2 cups of coffee in the morning back to back. It seems to keep the sleepies at bay. But... I'm also a coffee addict, so it balances.

M46, EXWW46
M15 T17
D20, S19, D13
M - Addiction since 1998
W EA/PA #1 2013/2014
W EA #2 June 2015...
BD 1 Big D talk 9/15
BD 2 - EA/PA disc 10/30/15
Served D 1/22/16
Divorced 5/25/16 (yes, that fast!)
D
D
CWOL,

If you're taking Lexapro in the morning, then you might try taking it in the evening instead. That could help with the drowsiness during the day.

C
CWOL Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: doodler
If you're taking Lexapro in the morning, then you might try taking it in the evening instead. That could help with the drowsiness during the day.

Thanks Doodler, yes I've been taking it right before I sleep every night ever since the second pill... I think the drowsiness is wearing off now, not as severe as originally. It does put me in a "good" mood sometimes, I feel strange given my circumstances.

Me-LBH, 48
Spouse-WW, 48
Married for 19 years
Son, 12
WW filed D February 2016
WW moved out April 2016
C
CWOL Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Pulling together all my documents to answer my WW's L's 17 page Demand for Production of Documents. Why is the onus on me to do all this work, it $ucks!
It made me sad to see how far we've come, going through my W-2's and all of the hard work I've put into this marriage. Now it's being flushed away with legal bills and nasty legal proceedings. Ugh! They are even demanding all financial forecasts and statements produced by me for my work. That will fill several hard drives! I'll ask my L to assert confidentiality clause in my employment on these, they have no bearing on my D.

Me-LBH, 48
Spouse-WW, 48
Married for 19 years
Son, 12
WW filed D February 2016
WW moved out April 2016
S
SH_ Offline
S
CWOL,

Ugh, i feel for you and the disgusting situation that you are in.
Hang in there my friend. It will pass in time. You will come out in the end as you keep doing what is right.

My prayers are with you.

Take some time to do something fun and take your mind of off the chaos. You deserve some peace and joy.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
R
R
Originally Posted By: CWOL

It made me sad to see how far we've come, going through my W-2's and all of the hard work I've put into this marriage. Now it's being flushed away with legal bills and nasty legal proceedings. Ugh! They are even demanding all financial forecasts and statements produced by me for my work. That will fill several hard drives! I'll ask my L to assert confidentiality clause in my employment on these, they have no bearing on my D.

CWOL- this part of what you are going through is tough and is like dropping big buckets of salt in the wounds.

I had to go through this back in Jan/Feb and will have to do it again shortly.
Not painful enough about an EA/PA but also give me the loot and do all the work!!!!

Sorry you are going through this part now. Our legal system is broken in terms of divorce and I find it disgusting that someone can cheat, divorce and then break out the champagne and live high on the hog in the right financial circumstances.

Once you get through all this D stuff it will be a big relief for a while. Try to stay strong

D7
ILYBNILWY 7/15
Suspect EA/PA 12/15 No confirmation/denial
She files 1/2016
Working towards the Big D ...still in progress....
D
D
Originally Posted By: rich4j

Sorry you are going through this part now. Our legal system is broken in terms of divorce and I find it disgusting that someone can cheat, divorce and then break out the champagne and live high on the hog in the right financial circumstances.

Completely agree!!!

J
J5K Offline
J
CWOL,

Hand in there. You will get over this 17 page hump. I just had to submit mine at the end of last month. Breathe deep and take things slow. Do something fun tonight to get this off your mind.

H-46 XW-38 T-7 M-6
S-9,8,8,6,4
S 11/30/15, I filed 12/8/15
EA 2/1/16 D dismissed 3/24/16
PA 3/18/16 confirmed 4/22/16
XW files for D 4/1/16 - D final 11/17/16
Finally moving forward...
C
CWOL Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Guys.
I finished the documents and for most of them I have electronically, so it was relatively easy to upload to my L's file share. For a bunch of others, can't I just assert that my WW has equal access to all of the joint documents electronically? She can go get them herself! I'm sure she's going to say she had no knowledge of them for 18 years because I managed all of our finances. Um, that's because you were too lazy to do them?

Ugh. Going to have the call with my L today, I'm sure she's going to tell me to take the high road and prepare everything myself. Sigh.

In the middle of a five day stretch without my S11. It is a very strange custody arrangement we have, because of my son's sports activities, both of us see him and each other almost every day. On her days, I still go to his practices and games whenever I can to keep the connection with him. It's also fun to watch him as well. His Little League team ended up the season with 18 wins and 2 losses, so they are going to the TOC for the District. It won't be until the second week in June so it remains to be seen what we will do for the next three weeks. The head coach is a baller so he's probably going to practice 5 days a week if he can...
The Lexapro is working but this past weekend I am still feeling groggy in the mornings. On Saturday I slept until 10 am (S11's game was in the afternoon) and while I feel rested it's not a great feeling. Almost like a hangover this morning trying to get out of bed for work. It's been almost a month since I switched from Wellbutrin to Lexapro, I'm going to ask the pharmacist to see if she has any suggestions and whether I should lighten the dosage, etc. It's definitely making me hungry though but I've been watching what I eat and working out so I haven't ballooned up like I did with Paxil before.

Me-LBH, 48
Spouse-WW, 48
Married for 19 years
Son, 12
WW filed D February 2016
WW moved out April 2016
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard