Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
S
SH_ Offline
S
1gr8dad,

Just wanted check in and tell you I am praying for you and d3.
We can't always make sense of the actions others take, and in this case, there is no excuse for the WW behavior and decisions.

But you can be the best father and you can teach d3 what is right in a family and I know you will step up to that challenge.

Be well this weekend and know that I am in your corner and will support and share ideas for how we can both be great dads for our little angel daughters.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
1gr8dad Offline OP
OP Offline
Phoebe and SadHum thanks for checking in and your prayers.
D3 and I had a great long weekend here in Canada.

This weekend D3 and I went to Centre Island with an old University buddy and his D7. He's been divorced for a few years now. The 2 girls accompanied each other on the amusement park rides and we caught up. Everyone had a blast, and It's the first time in a long time I could feel I was back to my happy self.

Me37 W33
T:8 M:5
D3
BD 11/2015
EA+PA w boss 12/2015
S 3/2016

Im stronger because I had to be
Im smarter because of my mistakes
happier because of the sadness Ive known
and now wiser because I learned
1gr8dad Offline OP
OP Offline
This Friday is when WW and I see the Parenting Coordinator to discuss the topic of introducing new partners.

I'm still wondering how this discussion will go given the fact that WW and her boss/AP are sleeping over with the kids at each other's houses, and WW still denies she is/was having an affair.

My D3 tells me that even OM comes over to the matrimonial home with his D7 and even brings his dog for the weekend. They have made cakes together like the Bradey Bunch, go swimming in my pool. My D3 has even said they D7 and D3 sleep with mummy in the same bed. Sounds pretty messed up and concerns me because D3 has stopped wanting to sleep by herself when she's at my place. D3 has even said something about mummy having to use daddy's shower because of the people sleeping over. So she still associates the matrimonial home as being a place where I lived.

D3 has told me of "fashion-shows" that she partakes in at OM's house with his D7 and tells me she sleeps on the "little bed," D7 sleeps on the big bed and the dog sleeps in the cage. Not sure where WW and OM are sleeping.

It disgusts me this is all going on not even 3 months have passed since I moved out.

I plan on raising all of this on Friday with PC but know WW will deny it.

Sorry for the rant.

Any advice on how to handle this confrontation with WW while at PC would be welcome.

Me37 W33
D3
BD 11/2015
EA+PA w boss 12/2015
S 3/2016

S
SH_ Offline
S
Gr8dad,

My stomach turns reading this. The anger that I felt just under the surface of late is starting to boil on your behalf.

I had a brief daydream of bursting into your house and smacking the on around......

What disgusting and reprehensible behavior by both your WW and om.

Brother I wish I could intervene on your behalf......

My prayers and support go out to you and your d3. I hope your L can advise and assist you in a solution for this.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
S
SH_ Offline
S
*om =. Should read om

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

1gr8dad Offline OP
OP Offline
Sadhub, thanks for being in my corner. Boxing gloves and all!
Ya it blows my mind what's going on so quickly. Put aside my personal pain, I'm very concerned about the potential physiological impact of this on D3.

I doubt there is any legal recourse for this kind of thing unless D3 is put in physical harm's way. (WW's boss is not an alcoholic or child abuser thank God).

But ultimately I will move on as well and perhaps even blend a family one day too. So I know I have to accept this eventuality. However, I would never do it so quickly and certainly not in the midst of WW, D3, and I grieving the end of the marriage.

My only hope to curtail this issue is to try to get WW to first admit to it and for the Parenting Coordinator (PC) to advise this is not good for D3 and appeal to WW to refrain.

Than I have to decide if I agree to let WW sync her alternating weekend with her OM's. She's trying to manipulate her desired weekend without admitting her ulterior motive. I'm having a hard time deciding to allow it if she continues to a) deny her affair and b) continue blending the families prematurely.

On the other hand I want to have alternating weekends as this will even us out to have D3 50/50. What do I do?

Me37 W33
D3
BD 11/2015
EA+PA w boss 12/2015
S 3/2016

S
SH_ Offline
S
What is your current co parenting plan?

And I would keep an eye on this situation with d3 and what is going on when with WW. I have been told that good documentation and consistency can build a case that may not be there initially.

You indicate some things that may affect her psychologically. Go with your gut.
Yes he may not be a creep by the normal sense, but the things you indicate are a path the wrong way.
I may be rambling as my anger and distrust in my sitch may be breaking through a bit.

Anyway my advice on the co parenting plan, make the decision that is best for you and do not worry about her motives. She will adjust her motives regardless of what you do, so take care of you and d3 first when deciding.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

J
J5K Offline
J
1gr8dad,

I agree with Sadhub, do what is best for you and D3 because she will adjust to your actions. Remember you can't control her. Take it slow you don't need to make any decisions until you see the PC again.

H-46 XW-38 T-7 M-6
S-9,8,8,6,4
S 11/30/15, I filed 12/8/15
EA 2/1/16 D dismissed 3/24/16
PA 3/18/16 confirmed 4/22/16
XW files for D 4/1/16 - D final 11/17/16
Finally moving forward...
1gr8dad Offline OP
OP Offline
OK thanks for the good advice guys.

Sadhub this is my current 1 week recurring plan :

Mon: Daddy overnight
Tue: Mommy overnight
Wed: Daddy overnight
Thu: Mommy overnight
Fri: Daddy overnight
Sat: Daddy till 8pm, Mommy Overnight
Sun: Mommy overnight
This is about 45 daddy / 55 mommy

The proposed plan would be very close to a 2-2-3 two week alternating schedule. which is 50/50

Me37 W33
D3
BD 11/2015
EA+PA w boss 12/2015
S 3/2016

S
SH_ Offline
S
i prefer the 50 50.

So to clarify the alternating weeks do you mean

You Mon Tue
Her Wed Thurs
You Fri Sat Sun
Her Mon Tue
You Wed Thur
Her Fri Sat Sun

This is the best as no more than 3 days away from either parent.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard