Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SJW #2748909 06/28/17 12:29 PM
O
otw Offline OP
OP Offline
O
If there is one thing I learned is that we can not be responsible for the relationship the kids have with the was. I actually am quite annoyed with this last go round for them because they also saw how we were interacting and they stated mom likes you and would try to get us to kiss and be close.

I will need to protect them more if there is another bought of her poking her head in on is again. Basically making her work more.

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
otw #2750355 07/10/17 03:38 AM
O
otw Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Well a little update
Not much shift from the coldness except on the holiday for the 4th. we all spent the day together but it really didn't feel the same. It was definitely for the kids.

Kids told me some news yesterday that kind of started to make sense in a timeline and explain some stuff.
Apparently OM that was over and moving away had showed face yesterday. He goes away for his work and had been gone since the break up and right around the time I noticed things getting a little cold I believe he was back for a while and I am guessing they had reached out to each other.
Kids went to a pool party for on of the kids that W teaches dance to and he showed up to go along. Kids say this is the first time they have seen him Obviously W has been communicating and seen him. D9 said mom just lied to her about everything and and hates it when she lies.

So I now understand and learned a valuable lesson that I was way too quick to respond, be helpful, and basically interact. I guess that shows me no matter how I may still feel I need to tread way more lightly.

I am battling getting over my own feelings of anger and sadness I feel like I was used to an extent but more I feel like I was filling a gap of loneliness and uncertainty for a time period. I also wonder if I tried to lay back and let her make the moves too much and didn't show enough desire.

I know all of these are my thoughts we all may have gone through and deal with and I know should have really just lived my life and not become attached.

What I am dealing with now also is my desire to say a few things to her. I know she is still waiting on me to help her with a few things and be there for some stuff. Which I am not touching but I know she will most likely bring them up and I just want to speak freely.
I have read other situations on here that all have had the same things happen and guess I should have known better!

I do also feel bad for the kids as they are in a really tough spot. They speak to me and say that they thought things were getting better for the family. I need to protect them better.

M 37
W 34

T 12
M 8
D 7
S 4

Need break 4/12/15
W no ring 7/7/15

Separate room 4/12/15
Separate living suggested 8/15
W moved out 11/1/15
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7