Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
C
My song of the mo is pixie Lott's cry me out. Just makes me think of all the things I'd love to that cheating son of a beach.

Imagine saying to them "baby you ain't all that"

It's on the tip of my tongue some days.

And thank you, you too. We are worth so much more- I'm channelling "I can't be right for somebody else if I'm not right for me" and having a love affair with myself. Karma hit the ow today at work, the turnstile gate didn't turn and BAM hit her in the stomach. Now I know I should be an adult, but I laughed muhahah karma is a bigger b*tch than I could ever be

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16
ILYBINILWY 6/16
Baby due 3/17
BD 8/16
J
J
Originally Posted By: JksD
Jjb, if you happen to drop by, I want you to know that you're right.

I have been flirting with someone at the workplace and I am proud to say that I have managed to make him blush! I find us gravitating towards each other but I am quite at a loss as to how to ramp this up. We haven't really had a chance to be alone.

I have been noticing his interactions with others and find that he's really sweet and patient to those in need. He seems to have the same wacky humour as I do too.

Problem is Mr L is going to change jobs soon. And our flirtations may just remain as flirtations.

Hi JKSD

I missed you! might be joining you here soon. We are about to consult with mediator. Plus you guys talk about shoes and clothes.

It's funny, I am giving out advise I am way too scared to follow. I'm not really trusting men too much right now. But I'm glad that dating is working out for you.

I am putting my own stigma on me. Who would want to date a single mom that lives with her parents? But then I try to think of all the reasons I would be a good partner to someone one day. You and I have very similar thoughts.

I REALLY relate to posts about husband checking out if the apt was clean. My husband does that too! And it is so embarrassing for me. It's also frusturating because my husband wasn't this big cleaner either. His mother was! And that's who he told me he wanted. Someone like his mother! was your husbands LL acts of service too?

Ok. so glad your still posting.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Cherry and jjb!

I will reply to you ladies in the new thread.

I guess I found land

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard