Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
...and this is her reply to me saying "thx" for signing for the car this morning...

You welcome my love, you and I are gonne be together and married forever!!

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
N
N
Your situation is a mind boogling one to me.

Is it because as you went ahead to fix yourself you realised you no longer want to be her? Or is it because you feel shes not meeting you half way, doing her part to fix herself?

Me31 W31 M11yrs S6yrs
23Mar16-BD
9Apr16-W admitted EA w boss.
27Jun16-W Changed job and promised NC w OM.
14Jul16-Continued contact w OM.Start of Separation.
24May17-Divorced.
C
C
DDJ, don't be too hard on yourself, it's hard to look at what used to be your wife and feel like your talking to the person she was before it all started... I was doing really well today, until she came home and I broke from my goals and had a discussion with her... Face to face is so hard not to want to talk, and I feel like things can work out so well... Then I realize she hasn't even said sorry yet, and I know she's not where she needs to be, and feel stupid for talking. I guess I'm just trying to say we are only human...

I'm sorry to hear about your son, that's where your focus needs to be, make sure he's getting extra time and loving, kids that feel loved turn out great, the love helps them deal with the pain too.

Get some sleep bud, I'm not having any luck, I'm coming up on 48 hours without any.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Most LBSs say that their WS has become a mutant, I see that mine has always been one. She has serious emotional trauma that she needs to work on if we can ever have a real R. She is not strong enough to go and get help and improve herself, at least for the immediate future. I know that I need to be patient and she can only fix herself in her own time.

I told Sandi at the start that I want my WW to grovel before she can come back into the M; I have not really started improving myself, but i see what is sooo wrong with her more clearly. And i don't like what and who i see/saw. I might feel differently in a month or two, who knows.

But one thing is for certain, i see myself moving forward exponentially and leaving her behind to pick up her own pieces.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey Coconut, the insomnia thing is kinda fine at the start as i found it clears my head; i've replaced liquor with coffee and red bull so it's alot healthier, in moderation tho.

The face-to-face is the most difficult, that's why i'm adding "being mysterious" to my goals. I need to play it cool, aloof. Have not done that in decades, but need to sharpen them skills - def.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
oh, and natus, i sense insincerity in her words. A total turn-off.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Car was approved. Now I can really GAL! I know that i need to become autonomous. The second car enables this. Finally some good news - praying that i get the other job too.

D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
WW just called me, chatting like we're married. She said "why did she want to get a D if we make such a great couple", she even said "I love you", twice, to which i responded "thx".
She then said, "ok, so this is how it's going to be", also stating "i'm never gonna let you go and we're going to be married forever."

I need help here pls. It does not matter what she's thinking, what does this mean?

S
S
Quote:
I told Sandi at the start that I want my WW to grovel before she can come back into the M;

Just to clarify, "grovel" was your word, not mine.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
D
DDJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
yes Sandi it was. I intend to keep my word wink

She just asked me if i have a hidden agenda about getting the second car... I said that i did not (the deceit). All contact is from her side. That's about 6 so far and its 1pm in the afternoon.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard