Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
J
He is choosing to sleep with you and not OW. If he really feels that it's a mistake and dislike you so much, he wouldn't be sleeping with you.

Chances are he's cake-eating now.

I think you still have to continue dbing.

I don't mean to rub it in but from the text exchanges, what needs do you think the slut, oops, I mean OW, is meeting?

Is it possible to meet these needs in a non-clingy, non-doormatty way?

Whatever actions you decide to undertake, make sure that it doesn't compromise who you are as a person.

Meanwhile, maybe you could get your ducks in a row to see what you need to do to protect yourself and S.

(((Cherry)))

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
R
R
I know some may give you the advice that these sort of messages might cause you to give up, and that is your decision. I would say that believe nothing they say and half of what they do. He may very well be lying to himself through this conversation. I can't tell you why he is saying these things, but would give you the advice to stick to your morals, refrain from decisions based on emotions, and stay in the marriage until you no longer want to be in it. (Hugs)

Ralph88
Me 40s W 30s, D5 D3 , M7 T9
2013 B drop 1, EA found
2016 B drop 2, EA/PA?
2/16 Physical Seperation
2/16 I filed for D
4/16 PA Confirmed
C
Cherry Offline OP
OP Offline
C
You guys are right, and this whole situation seems different in a way to the last time. Last time he would never be at home, ever. He would return early hours- sleep in another room and go to work after an hours sleep. He rarely ate with us. He certainly didn't do much to help us.

So although he is saying one thing to her, whilst cake eating. His actions say otherwise to me. Doesn't mean I have my hopes up. I'm surprisingly calm actually. The way he is right now is not a man I can trust. And he needs to make severe changes in order to commit to our m.

I think the slut is just making him feel desired, although he likes to come across confident, I don't think he is in the slightest, so someone giving him this boost will make him feel good. The way things are right now, I don't think I can meet that need without coming across clingy- and that isn't a look I want. Our whole r people having always said he is punching above his weight with me, and how did he get me, I think this has led to him feeling a tad resentful towards me. Although, I have never given him reason not to trust me, I haven't even looked at another guy, and any guy that has tried to flirt or become suggestive, I straight up tell them I'm married and that's not how I work

I am surprised at my calmness I really am. Focused on me and baby

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16