Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
L
lambo80 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
WW didn't come home last night. I got a text saying she wasn't coming home at 9:30 and we needed to talk today. Then at 10:47 OM called me from her phone and said, "Remember what I told you 4 months ago. It happened. Checkmate my friend."

she was probably drunk and passed out. But, wow, the audacity. I can't let me kids live with two addicts. It would be terrible. Don't know what to do.

Lambo

P
P
It's time to put your foot down, my friend. Document this and get an order of protection against OM. This has crossed into harassment territory and your kids need to be proteced. Your WW has lost the plot.

M 10yrs T 13yrs
BD #1Oct 2015-PA between WAH and COW
BD #2 April 2016-WH resumed PA, she broke it off
Jan 2 2017 WH says he wants divorce
April '17-Letting go
2018 D busted
DD8, DS6, DS3
C
C
Hello Lambo80,

This is all about protecting yourself and you kids right now. Do whatever it takes to insure safety! Do you have an Al Anon sponsor yet? Would they be able to refer you to someone regarding the weed you found?

Be cautious! Everything you say and do needs to be geared towards moving forward in a positive way. Please notice that I said move forward and not move on.

Please give me a call and let's talk about how we can help.

Regards,

Cristy

Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
L
lambo80 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
So I am sure I am dealing with a Borderline Personality Disorder. I am a clinician. I haven't wanted to except it but I do now. We are putting the house on the market Tuesday and her OM sent me a text via her phone telling me they are looking for rings and getting married. Also, they are having a baby together.

I am beyond speechless. She has made me to be a monster in his eyes and he is taunting me. He even told me they have relations 3-4 times a week. I am beyond disgusted.

I just told her congrats. And I have left it at that.

Any advice? I know he has a warrant for his arrest and he is a pill popping alcoholic. I live in a county where she will get 50% custody.

So scared for my boys and so scared for her because she is crazy right now.

Lambo

G
G
The baby maybe just another lie, don't let it worry you it could be smoke and mirrors.

It may not even result in a full term baby due to drugs etc.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
L
lambo80 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
She has moved in with OM. Sunday night he came to my house and took my dogs and put the pizza box under my windshield wiper and smeared ranch dressing all over my hood.

She has a new home she is moving into in 2 weeks (courtesy of the help of rich parents) and has told me I have to go rent a room somewhere. Real nice.

We signed with a realtor today and she told me she has never loved me. I replied with, "so it is true, you only married me to take care of you." She then said, "no that is not true, I loved you and still do." I didn't respond to it. It's games.

Now she is playing house with him and perhaps it is what she needs. Real life with him. What breaks my heart is that she spent 2 hours with our 2 year old today and he is sick with a stomach ache and she didn't want to stay to be with him. Her guilt so overwhelmed her that she said just take him inside and didn't say goodbye to him.

He was telling her, "want momma to stay home too." It rips my heart out of my chest. I simply said, "I hope you have a good night." And I then walked inside.

Such a difficult situation. But, I am letting her go. She has treated me so poorly, but I still have that attachment to her. Perhaps its because we have shared so much time and space.

Tough night.

Lambo

M
M
Hang in there. Sounds like the OM is a real prize. You stay true to yourself and be the rock for your son.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
L
lambo80 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
WW came home this morning and said she missed me after spending the last two nights at OM house doing life. She asked me if I still loved her and apologized for everything. She told me I am too good for her.

She also told me via text when she asked me to come home early that she was very confused. I said I agree. Why would you want to spend time with me when you have a boyfriend?

She tried to kiss me when I left for work after begging me to stay home with her. She said she is staying home tonight and even went upstairs while I was gone and made our bed. WTH?

Confused is an understatement.

Lambo

G
G
If you have decided your not plan b just don't allow her to eat cake by coming home and kissing up.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
G
Use action to walk away, just use some excuse and psychically wander away not in a nasty way.

Just think don't play! Keep it light and allow her to experience the loss, I would think 2 days mmmm nope.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard