Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Have no idea how to link my other thread so to summarise last Tuesday h came in house ( I wasn't there) and decided to write on calendar when he wanted the kids over Easter break ( cheek) we have an agreement he has them every other weekend , takes them out Tuesday evening and I have pretty much given holidays he wants.

But he wrote that he wanted them every weekend over Easter , two of which are 'mine' .
I won't agree. So he keeps pestering me to have them Friday night and Saturday.

I've just texted back basically ' no that is my weekend but you can take them out Monday if you're free' . Am I wrong? Keep me strong please as he has the innate ability to make me feel unreasonable because the kids live with me. But of course they...I didn't leave.

M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
But of course they do...I mean

job Offline

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job Offline
Your last posting on the previous thread said he is constantly texting you. Don't respond back. I thought he might bombard you w/a lot of texts wanting the kids for the weekend. This is one way that the MLCer will try to get to you so that you'll change your mind and give him what he wants. It's called "I'll continue to annoy you until you give in". Kids do it all of the time. Stay strong. If you give in this time, he'll use this tactic again and again.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It drives me mad. Yesterday he rang the kids but my sons phone was off. Then he rang land line and left message( when I've asked him not to leave messages) and then he rings on my mobile. I ignored all. Why can't he just leave me alone. He made his choice but just wants to hassle me about the kids constantly

job Offline
He's not going to leave you alone until he gets what he wants. He's like a child that you tell them no to a piece of candy and then they annoy and whine until you finally give in. He's trying to wear you down so that you'll give him what he wants. Some of them do this and you just have to stand your ground and not respond to the calls and/or texts once you've stated your views.

M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Is this specific Mlc behaviour or just that of a man being a dick?

M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
And he carries on. Saying are you really not going to share the weekend. Confirm before I go for mediation.

Throwing his toys out the pram. Honestly..... He can't have my weekend and I'm not being fair...after everything that idiot is done. Please help me be strong. I haven't responded to his text.

job Offline
Breathe! You have already told him that they are going to be w/you this weekend. Can you locate the text message that you sent w/that info and just resend it? If you can't resend it copy it and paste it into a new text and advise him that you sent him a test on such and such date advising him that the children will be spending this weekend w/you as this your weekend for visitation. After that...no more texts about it.

I can visualize him lying in the floor, holding his breath and stomping his chubby little legs on the floor.

M
Mia2003 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well...he just dropped the kids off and just said....I've given the kids some money as I'm not going to see them this weekend . Looked sad. He may go mediation but he's lost this part.....I'm glad I stayed strong . Thank you

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard