Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I kept him up late yesterday because I get nervous, today he is good. Thank you.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I am wondering what is going to happen now. I put the child support papers in weeks ago. And XF just told me that he is most likely leaving his job to do jobs on his own.

That is not good for me since there will be no paper trail as he gives steep discounts if clients pay in cash, so most do. And when I spoke to the state child support agency after I sent the papers in they said that unless he is honest with them there isn't much that they can do.

In that call I asked them if I was entitled to money from his side work and also what would happen if his boss states that he makes less than he does or that he works less hours since they are friends.

But if 100% of his income is paid in cash I am guessing I am not getting much if I get anything at all. Now I'm worried.

N
N
Would he really do that to the children?

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: NYGal
Would he really do that to the children?

The old XF would never do that. The worst he would do is say he makes less than he does but offer to give me more money when I needed it.

But the new XF? I never thought he would do any of the things he has done. So I am not hopeful. Not at all.

T
T
That would be really disappointing if he did that.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Thornton
That would be really disappointing if he did that.

Hi Thornton. I agree, but I have to be prepared for it. Preparing for the worst while hoping for the best.

-
-
Originally Posted By: Rain75

But if 100% of his income is paid in cash I am guessing I am not getting much if I get anything at all. Now I'm worried.

Rain, when I got divorced 14 yrs ago, my XH was self employed and received cash pmt for what he sold. He lied to the courts ant told them that he hadn't been working and I couldn't PROVE anything different. He was still ordered to pay child support and half of their medical insurance. It was laughable! For his 4 children his child support AND insurance payments TOTALED $268/month. That's it! I think I got 3 or 4 payments before he stopped paying g all together. I took him to court twice, but it always cost me more than I would have gotten from him so I just let it go and he never paid anything.

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: - MB -
Originally Posted By: Rain75

Rain, when I got divorced 14 yrs ago, my XH was self employed and received cash pmt for what he sold. He lied to the courts ant told them that he hadn't been working and I couldn't PROVE anything different. He was still ordered to pay child support and half of their medical insurance. It was laughable! For his 4 children his child support AND insurance payments TOTALED $268/month. That's it! I think I got 3 or 4 payments before he stopped paying g all together. I took him to court twice, but it always cost me more than I would have gotten from him so I just let it go and he never paid anything.

Wow MB that is horrible. I don't know how you did it. In my home state if a father works off the books or doesn't work at all his child support payment is $25...a month!

I
I
Hi Rain, glad your S is better. These WASs really do think of nobody but themselves. Fancy not ringing to check how he was! My H was the same a few weeks ago when D was ill! I wonder why XF has decided to switch his job like that, it does make you wonder if it is a deliberate act to avoid paying child support. I truly hope not, that would just be stooping so low.

M-43 H-42
S-11 D-7
T-19 yrs
M-15 yrs
Bombshell 9/17/15
Sep - 11/9/15
A
A
Missing you, Miss Rain! Hope everything is OK!!

Me: 43, Him: 40
Married: 21 years

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard