Next Thread
Print Thread
#2651600 02/09/16 07:28 AM
L
Lifeeee Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hello to all,

I'm new here. I'm trying to survive my new life alone after my H moved out and asked for a legal separation. No children and no OW. Some days are good, others feel like an empty shell, like my life doesn't belong to me!

I've read some success stories but very few compared to the broken M!

If you have a success story of your H coming back to his senses and home, how long did it take? Was he ever the same.. or even better than before?

Much love to all!

H:36 Me: 35 M:15 / No OW
1st BD: March/2015
2nd BD - H wants to S: Sep/2015
Moved out: Dec/2015
Said he wants Legal S: Jan/2016
Sent procedure to start LS: end of Jan/2016
job Offline
Lifeeee,
You are very new to the MLC Forum and I want to share some info w/you about posting. You already have one thread on this forum started. Please stick to that thread until you've reached 100 postings/replies. The reason for this is to not only help you keep track of your postings, but the posters will be better able to respond to your threads. If you have more than one going, no one will know your entire story and yes, it will be difficult to track your story as you continue to grow and become more independent and stronger.

Also, you can change the subject line in your threads to whatever topic you want to talk about. Again, please keep to one thread until you've had 100 postings/replies. I'm going to copy and paste your questions from this new thread to your current thread and will respond there.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2651677 02/09/16 10:44 AM
job Offline
Current working thread:

False thinking

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2651686 02/09/16 10:56 AM
job Offline
I have responded on your False Thinking thread. Let's keep that one going until it reached the 100th posting/reply and then start a new one.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard