R

R
R
Hi Rain, how are you?

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I'm okay Rouky, thanks. Busy today running errands. How are you doing?

A
A
So has there been any more news about the "someone" that XF supposedly met?

Me: 43, Him: 40
Married: 21 years

I
I
Hi Rain, just been catching up on your previous thread. I know exactly how you feel about XF's phone and the texting. I feel the same when my H uses his phone, always have since his EA/PA. My H also does what your XF does and sometimes tells me who he is texting to "reassure" me. Sadly it doesn't reassure me as he used to tell me he was texting a male colleague when he was actually texting OW right in front of my face! Well done for biting your tongue about it, I know how hard that is!

M-43 H-42
S-11 D-7
T-19 yrs
M-15 yrs
Bombshell 9/17/15
Sep - 11/9/15
R
R
It shows you ladies how far you have come. You might not trust H with the phone and you certainly didn't take the bait about him telling you who he was texting. You are going great Rain.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: annab74
So has there been any more news about the "someone" that XF supposedly met?

Hi Anna.....Not from him directly. But I have to get rid of that app even though he asked me to please keep it. I can hear every call and text he gets. Its driving me batty. And if my phone rings or I get a text he has a lot of questions. Just now I asked "who just called?"

His answer was...."no-one important..they can wait, I'm talking to you." So I rolled my eyes lol (have I mentioned how incredibly mature I am?). He said what does it matter? It was someone from work. He should never gamble. Ever. He has tells left and right. Suffice it to say 5 minutes later he wanted to get off.

Don't worry I didn't pull a Rain. I just said okay bye and hung up.

N
N
Did you unblock him yet? I blocked and unblocked W at least 6 times this weekend. I doubt she even noticed! I couldn't do it consistently.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: inpain
Hi Rain, just been catching up on your previous thread. I know exactly how you feel about XF's phone and the texting. I feel the same when my H uses his phone, always have since his EA/PA. My H also does what your XF does and sometimes tells me who he is texting to "reassure" me. Sadly it doesn't reassure me as he used to tell me he was texting a male colleague when he was actually texting OW right in front of my face! Well done for biting your tongue about it, I know how hard that is!

I don't know how to get over it inpain. I really don't. I have fantasies about ice picking his phone. A lot. And I got the same bit as you, when texting ow in front of me. He has never been one to get many texts and even less calls. Except during affair. And then it was always one of the guys from work. Always. At dinner time. At 6am. At 1am. Yep. Always. Ugh.

Now that he has semi-admitted certain things about the cam girls..I can only guess it's them or whoever he "met".

They're horrible liars. But I just want to not let it drive me crazy. He has enough crazy to go around. I just don't know how to get there.

R
Rain75 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Rouky
It shows you ladies how far you have come. You might not trust H with the phone and you certainly didn't take the bait about him telling you who he was texting. You are going great Rain.

Thanks Rouky. Am I still doing great if I want to kill his phone? And since no one lives without a cell phone these days I have really been thinking "can I do this forever?".

Because that's how much it bothers me. And he is dead set against transparency.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard