Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
T
T
Fb to me is a double edged sword. On one hand it is awesome to keep I touch with people you can't always see and little things like pictures of friends and their kids etc.
on the other hand W gave me a large hatred of fb. Not because A started in it but it was a tool. And she posted meme's and things that angered and hurt me. I fixed that by deleting her.

So here is my take. If you want to go onto FB because YOU want to do it! It's your life. Don't live in fear of what H thinks or says. Also I'm sure there would be lots of friends here that would be happy to connect with you.
However if it is something you are doing because of H or to get a reaction from him then that isn't the right reason. I learned that here, doing things to get a reaction aren't about you and DB.

Just want to say you ladies always give me a smile when I pop over to visit.

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Originally Posted By: Tyler12
So here is my take. If you want to go onto FB because YOU want to do it! It's your life. Don't live in fear of what H thinks or says.

However if it is something you are doing because of H or to get a reaction from him then that isn't the right reason.

It would definitely be for ME. If it were not for H, I would have had FB years ago. I didn't get it BECAUSE of him. It made him uncomfortable because of his insecurities, so I didin't get on it to avoid the fight with him about it. Didn't work because even though I never had one, he didn't believe me and accused me of it anyway.

Most of my family lives so far away that I never get to see them. I'm jealous that my parents/siblings get to stay in contact with them while I feel cut off. I also miss some old friends from HS (GIRLS) that I think could offer me some support right now. I just feel lonely and want to be able to communicate with my family and friends that I am otherwise cut off from.

I just feel like I'm stuck here still trying to do what he wants and letting him control me even though he wants NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! How messed up is that? He certainly trained me well before discarding me didn't he?

At the same time, I've done without FB for this long. So, if it's going to damage my future chances with H, I can live without it.

Just want to say you ladies always give me a smile when I pop over to visit.

Awwwwww, that's so sweet! smile

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
T
T
MB. See what others say first maybe, I'm in the do it camp tho. Why not get back in touch with old friends. Get closer with family.
I don't talk a lot to friends on fb, i do however love seeing pictures of people, where they are, how their family is.
A perfect example for me is tonight a friend who I have see in years is having another son with his wife and he put up a reaction of his other boys being told what baby is going to be. It was great.

So I say do it.

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
N
N
You can set up an account with a different name if you want. You can deactivate it anytime you want. And you can then see the divorce busting posts and join our little chat! There are all sorts of privacy settings. I never post anything or get notifications because I don't want to see what friends are doing without me!
It is a good way to stay in touch with long lost friends or stay closer to family.
If you do it, I will love to see you there. Lots of us are on there.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
R
R
I'm trying to find the FB profile of DB but I can't. Could someone tell me what to type on the search box as I tried divorce busting and MWD but it's not working

V
V
Me too.

I can't find the FB pages either nor the Blogs by MWD.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
R
MB if you do then I will be forced to as well. We are apparently the only people in the world without one. My dilemma has always been twofold.

One, I don't want to get cyber stalked by ow and his family (NYGals advice to use a different name and the other idea of using my alias on here help with this one).

The other is that I made the biggest friggin scene when XF got FB behind my back to stalk ow during A and that he refuses to get rid of it now. That'll be lovely if he somehow finds out.

I wouldn't even know how to find anyone if everyone else is having an issue finding certain FBs.

But let me know if you get one.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
T
T
If your worried about certain people looking you up rain you can set up your account to block those people from seeing your account and what you have on your page. Also if you don't want to go that far you can filter your posts so certain people can not see certain posts. I learned this from W who would post things myself and her family could not see.

R
R
If your worried about certain people looking you up rain you can set up your account to block those people from seeing your account and what you have on your page. Also if you don't want to go that far you can filter your posts so certain people can not see certain posts. I learned this from W who would post things myself and her family could not see.

Thanks.....my XSIL told me to set up a new email otherwise XF and his family will get notifications that apparently will blow my cover. LOL

She said it periodically sends emails saying hey do you know?...and then lists people you have email addresses for and thier FBs even if it's a different name.

So glad she told me that!

Seems as if your W showed you a few FB tricks too huh? Thanks for the tips.

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
N
N
Originally Posted By: Rouky
I'm trying to find the FB profile of DB but I can't. Could someone tell me what to type on the search box as I tried divorce busting and MWD but it's not working

I just type in Divorce Busting. Maybe type Boulder too since that's where MWD is.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard