Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2647506 01/27/16 10:00 AM
T
TimR Offline OP
OP Offline
T
My wife and I are separated. I am an attorney. Her complaints about me are primarily lack of intimacy and neglect. I of course thought we were in a rough patch but did not know it was that bad. How quick your world can change!

Any way she is working on moving out of the house. I have helped her locate a place to rent and continue to look for others. That seemed to help her attitude toward me. She also mentioned divorce and having the complaint drafted which she knows I could just print up. I have done that but god it is going to kill me to give them. I said I would just leave them at the house but I really want her to wait before filing. It seems the longer we are away from each other (2 weeks now) and the times I do not have melt downs, her attitude gets better toward me. But if I ask her something regarding our marriage it goes back down.

Should I leave a note with the papers that says: "Here are the divorce papers you asked me to draft. I just ask you save them for a couple months before filing. However, I leave that up to you and trust you will make the right decision."

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Me 41
W 33
M 2013
Suspect A 11/15
Confirm A 1/16
She moved out 2/14/16
Stepson 13
Stepson 16
TimR #2647508 01/27/16 10:04 AM
C
C
Quick suggestion - Post this in Newcomers where there is more traffic.
If you do it now I can approve it right away.

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard