Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
G
G
Be vanilla. That will be enough.

I had left behind parts of me for the sake of the m, well I thought that was what h wanted.

It's good that your natural levels are returning. Tbh your h is truely gone and hasn't done much work. The only reason your still married by the sounds is because he left the country and is stalling.

If you want to date, if you want to move on and not stand then that's entirely your choice.

And before you ask my L made a promise again and again didn't follow thru crazy

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Gg

I decided that I won't date until May 2, the anniversary, (if I can). WH will stall forever if he thinks that gives him control over V. WH knows that I will stand for M until D day. I have dropped the rope a long time ago although the abuse leaves me in a difficult place when dating. So I am concerned about how I will feel. How did you cope Gg? If Schermann was around I would ask him as he moved on eventually to date so if you are lurking Schermann it would be interesting to know.

A counter move by WH to stay M to have control if he think it will give him more Fins.

Thank you Sci I love hugs, especially big ones with tight squeezes.

FO it was my friends funeral yesterday and I couldn't go as it's tax year end. I am planning to visit the grave next week to pay my respects.

Forty returns by midnight tomorrow, wish me luck. Almost all of the last remaining returns have nil to pay.

I may not post until Monday although I am thinking about my friends here.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Jelly as always thank you, if I find some interesting frillies I will let you know.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
My STBXWH doesn't believe in God or the higher spirit. He isn't even baptised and has never been to church even as a child.

He believes religion of any kind is dogma and pure bunkum.

That is why I have let go as it dawned on me WH is not the best choice for the more spiritual V.

I don't assume that waywards have a moral compass that works. Some may others may not even have one or a conscience.

One of my dreams is that WH is a terminator. Terminator with no feeling or conscience. I guess my sub conscious was trying to tell me something.

I am unafraid, it is my choice to move on.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Edit

He says that he believes.......

His beliefs are his choice, as are his actions. My choices are to be sad for that, wish him well and protect myself.

This morning I realise that this target is moving out of the gun sight. I was concerned that I may not withstand a sweet cycle and now I am no longer concerned.

I need a different sort of R with a different sort of man. A man as the most wonderful of the men on this board.

V

V 64, WAW

J
J
And with the choosing comes release. To hear this makes my heart so happy V. It has been coming. And yes the most wonderful men. We are blessed to know them, it allows us to hold faith, but also the blessing of experiencing them.

Travel well on this next part of the journey V. I hope to join you.

Lots of rainbow tummy love (((((V)))))

Jellyxxx

G
G
I set my own limits and I thought of it from the pov if xh2 were dead.

I waited what time I needed then started to gal with a view that what ever came along I wouldn't rule out any offers. It's been 2 years in a few days but bf has really only been around 6months.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
G
It's only 4months to your deadline, what if you meet someone?

It's not like you can say just hold on new mr sexy vanilla husband to be! Wait another 4months. I had decided if somthing came along it wouldn't rule it out. And there was a booty call, which doesn't and didn't hurt.

Nilla only you know what works for you. Or what will work as life plays out, we can never know what will happen.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Gg

I am an old bird, and my dashing to lay eggs is going to be very slow.

Like you and many others my WH isn't cooperating on the D.

I really don't know why not. Scrambled eggs, brains, spit.

I thought when he cross filed that he was keen to D. Clearly he isn't that eager.

I just want this over.

I guess MSPV or Mr Sex Pot Vanilla when he shows up is going to be very surprised!

I want to be able to cope as well as my Gg.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Spit edit again you and others WS!

Changes the meaning entirely.

V

V 64, WAW

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard