Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
My SIL is in labor and I am not part of that family dynamic anymore. It makes me so sad , she and I were close but ever since my H left they have all rallied around my poor H(I have been a horrible wife )This thing really does affect the whole family...how sad

K
Kyh Offline
K
Hi tfish,

I've been catching up on threads here and just wanted to commend you on getting your son treatment. It makes such a huge difference for them! My son has traveled from one end of the spectrum to the other, it's been amazing but I know how hard it can be. Stay strong!

Sorry to hear about your sil, hopefully things will change, I bet they will with some time.

T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
She had a boy!! I am in tears.. the plan was for me to be there and because of all the bs I am not even getting messages.

job Offline
I am sorry that you weren't part of the group that participated in the delivery process. A little boy! That's wonderful and I do hope that mother and babe are doing okay.

tfish, hopefully you will be a part of this child's life. It's more important to be there once they come home.

Again, I am so sorry that this went down the way it did.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Baby is healthy and doing great. That is something to be grateful for smile Now qx: My H has invited S17 and S 11 to go shooting and just assumed I would go too. Should I be ok with that? Not sure if I am reading too much into it. He is trying to spend more time with the boys and he is sending a few more texts. I know no expectations but man oh man is he confusing.

job Offline
Did he come out and say something about you going w/them? If he didn't, I think I would sit this one out unless he specifically asks you. But, again, it's up to you. Don't "assume" anything w/them because assumptions are generally wrong most of the time.

Yes, he is confusing because he's running on emotions. Keep the conversations light and on general topics, such as the children, etc.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
He said I am taking you shooting. I am going to ask the boys to go too. I tell you cuckoo bird. He wants me to meet him at the range. I told him I have an apt at 2 and he told me he will move it to 9am so I can be there. He also asked what my apt is. I told him it was personal...he is being curious now..i know I know... no expections

job Offline
Yes, he's a bit nutty these days, but don't allow his drama train to snag you as a passenger along the way.

Oh, he's going to be real curious as to what your "personal" appointment is all about. Don't be surprised if he quizzes you or the boys later about it.

T
tfish08 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I am going to show up really dolled up for my appt. There is no reason I can't enjoy myself in teasing him a bit right? I need a good chuckle. I told my Sons I have a lunch date with friends just in case he asks.. but btwn us I am going to see my IC lol.

job Offline
You have to have a sense of humor to deal w/the MLCer. I see no reason for you not to look smashing.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard