Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Sotto #2624764 11/18/15 12:57 PM
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi all. Just a quick post to thank you all for such kindness that I really don't deserve.

Pink. As always , thank you

PP. thank you so much

Sotto. I was delighted to be there for you and please don't upset yourself thinking about it. Thank you

I'm not sure about staying on the board anymore as I feel I'm not really getting any better. Time is a great healer and maybe I just have to wait. I realised along time ago the M was done and I hoped by now I would have aceppted it

Thanks to so many people on here who have being such fantastic friends and supported me I honestly don't understand your partners , they are giving up on flawed but genuine people.

Please take care and thanks again for everything Rd. xxxx

rd500 #2624841 11/18/15 04:42 PM
P
P
Hi RD,

Please, take a break from the board if you need to. But do not disappear forever.

You became a better person by many meanings, but one of them was because you came here and started chatting with so many great folks.

You are appreciated here and it is a valuable treasure that keeps you going during the biggest storms.

Please RD, life will be better and you are already walking on that direction. Just don't go forever.

By the way, as usual I agree with Sotto, she said all those things about you and that's the way we see you here. We all have our flaws, but it is when the trouble hit hard that we see who is the one with the strength.

Have a good day lovely,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

Pink17 #2624856 11/18/15 05:07 PM
S
S
Hi RD, I think you will find that you have come a long way already. Do you feel all better? No. Do many of us? No. However, we do share an appreciation of the many blessings in our lives I think....despite what our spouses may be doing.

The thing to remember is our progress isn't linear. If we plotted our recovery on a graph, it would look like a pensions growth chart I saw recently - zigzagging all over the place, but with a general upwards movement. That's us too I think...

If you want to take a break, then I agree with Pink - go for it, but don't go for ever. Take a break and see how it feels. Also, I would love to see RD with a new interest just for him. Not a family thing, or dating, but somewhere you have a laugh and a chat with friends.

Good luck to you my friend xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2625820 11/23/15 01:28 AM
S
S
RD, I saw a pink Range Rover today. It just wasn't right.

If you go, I'll miss you. I know I don't hang out here much anymore, but I can tell you who I thought of today cruising behind that hideous pink car.

RD, you hold on to the fantasy of getting your W back, you can't let go and you can't move on. Yet, you wont step towards her, either. It's a difficult place to be, trapped in the middle. I wish you clarity and courage to make the change that needs to be made.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
SunnyB #2625829 11/23/15 03:04 AM
P
P
Hey Rd,

I too understand if you need to take a break but selfishly hope that you return here. Not only is the advice that you give spot on and extremely helpful, but watching your story unfold has also been a big part of my own journey.

This trip is so damn hard my friend. There are no easy days, just days that are either painful or less painful. Not a good way for any of us to be, but it's how we find ourselves.

I'm thinking of you and your sitch and hope that you're doing well. Come back when you're ready.

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
PigPen #2625943 11/23/15 05:46 PM
H
H
I remember you giving me hell when I wanted to go. Get your arse back here pronto or we'll be over to Dublin to knick your Guiness!

M 45 W 52
SD22 S9 D8
BD 6 April 2015
Not living together 4 Dec 2015
Huddy #2626555 11/25/15 03:53 PM
P
P
Hi my friend,

Hope things are going well with you and your family. These are difficult days during the end of the year. A time to think and weight on all year long.

May peace takes good part of your heart and let you see that all this won't last forever. I wish you well and I really know what you are going through.

At least we know that if we have pain, it is also because we were giving a lot of ourselves and we are the kind of caring human beings, so it is not all negative when you look at it thinking that we are alive and living.

My life is also a huge mess yet. I will try to make the most of it and live with some dignity left on me. I am somehow fortunate to have my kids, they force me to stand up and do my best.

I think of you often and wish you find a place of rest that will stop the agony in finding yourself in this situation right now. Sometimes I picture you are having a blast running your bike or flirting the cute ladies on the road when you're driving your power car.

Life is busy, hard but also short, try to live small moments and make them memories.

Thinking of you and tomorrow giving Thanks for having the honor to get to chat with you here.

Um grande abraco para ti e teus filhos.
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Pink17 #2627744 12/01/15 12:14 AM
V
V
RD

Time and age are irrelevant in healing. And healing takes as long as it takes.
“I should be clear by now, it must be done” and who says we have to move by another’s timetable, according to the mean, mode or average? We are extraordinary and defiant in our time table, we move on when we are ready to move on. At our own pace and in our own time.
Standing for that in which we believe, the principle of M, we can stay standing as long as we like, as much as we like.
And it’s ok, to be this way is ok, absolutely it is ok. There is no doubt we are as we are.
When you know, you know, when it’s time it’s time. It’s your clock, it’s your choice and your own path.

Ride it out, the thoughts, the patterns, the desires, the wants, the needs, those times when you need your choices. Your very own choices. There are those firmly in the friend box who say let’s go out, get merry, talk rubbish, pass me the salt and I will dance at your wedding.

There are others past and present who trigger romantic cravings but never satisfy them. They carry us to the best we can be. In truth this makes us who we are, in the place we are destined to be.

There is no timetable other than your own to follow.

This is RDs journey and it is his choice of speed.

RD stand for you, for M, for kids, for family, for new R and above all for WW, as long as you need and want to. For all your life if you want to.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
S
Hi RD, I was so pleased to hear from you last night, and glad to see that V has bumped your thread too....how are things going with you my friend?? xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Sotto #2628096 12/02/15 08:28 AM
P
P
RD,

Thank you for posting and once again helping me. You are awesome. And I can't even start my day without thinking about you, hoping that you are doing well.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard