Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Weekend recap, Friday S4 had a doctor appointment. I took him and we met XF there. She seemed to be in a decent mood and tried to start small talk. I resisted, not trying to be a jerk, but I honestly can't look at her right now without being angry...

After doc appt S4 and me went and got a Christmas tree and wreath for the house. Left him pick everything, and he ended up running around with some other kids while I paid and loaded everything up.

That night had a few people over to my house. My sister and her family. My parents and a few other friends. All the kids played into the night and had a great time .

Yesterday, XF picked up S4 and I went with my sister to "run into" her friend from work. Turned out her friend didn't show, she was waiting for a cable guy to hook up her tv and he didn't arrive until many hours after the scheduled time. No biggie. Had backup plans and got a lot of my Christmas shopping done and then went out to see a local band instead.

Feeling in a really weird spot today. It's the first time in a week or so I actually had time to slow down a little. I just don't have the motivation to do anything today (which isn't me at all). Maybe I'm just stretched thin and need to relax for the day? Maybe catching a cold that has been going around? Not real sure but I think it's a date with my couch for the remainder of the day.

Last edited by Uphill; 11/29/15 07:24 PM.

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF
7/16 new girlfriend comes into my life
2/17 girlfriend moves in my home

D
D
Up, nothing wrong with a down day. Just don't let it get you down emotionally. Relax, unwind, watch some football, etc. You're doing great!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Football is on! Just can't find a good game to watch haha. All that are on are like watching paint dry

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF

P
P
Hi uphill,
Been following your sitch- you seem to be doing very well! The energy you are putting into your s and your gal activities is great. Take this day and rest up- you deserve it!

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Feyth, thanks for stopping in! I do as much as I can, especially on the S4 front. There was a time I wasn't as hands on and was putting all my efforts into XF... Even though I don't feel whole, I do feel like a great father! And that to me means more than anything.

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF

U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Well, my day of relaxing must come to an end. Time for bed haha. I did accomplish a few things in between games and on commercial breaks. I felt like I had to to something?!? Got a load of laundry done, hit the start button on the dishwasher, swept off the front porch and got some gas in my truck. Ha, so I guess I got about 20 minutes of stuff done over the past 12 hours... Oh well, it was nice to have nowhere to be or anything to do for a change.

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF

U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
My mind is in the wrong places today. Spinning a bit around all the unanswered questions... Why... How is this better? Who is it really better for? Wtf? Gotta get my head out of the gutter, it doesn't belong there.

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF

U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Ugghhhh, got home from work excited to go get S4. Got a swift kick in the beans as soon as I got there, child support papers served. It's funny that XF left out all the important things, such as the fact that I already pay everything for S4... I knew this was coming it just [censored] to have them handed to you. Now I have to figure out how to get 6 months of pay stubs as well as a pile of other information before this hearing.

Oh and another thing, after all these years, she put my birthday down wrong?!?! Not only missed by 2 months, but she wrote in the wrong year too!!! Haha

Not gonna leave it ruin my night. S4 and I are decorating the Christmas tree. He isn't very into it but I told him we can't set up the train until it's done smile

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF

U
Uphill Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Got the Christmas tree done and S4's train set up! He was extra excited for that smile. I'm still feeling kinda dumpy like yesterday, I was getting through it and it seemed to be fading until I got those papers... It's like every time I think we have everything settled and get into a routine that works for everybody, a curveball is thrown at my head?

I mentioned that to XF last night. I said I thought we had everything worked out? I thought that a few times. And every time things seem to be working and going without a hitch, you poke me again. I asked her when it stops. Explained that I will not live my next 14 years in fear of the next "scheme" on her end. She obviously had no answers but I had to get it off my chest.

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF

A
A
Originally Posted By: Uphill
It's funny that XF left out all the important things, such as the fact that I already pay everything for S4.

But going forward, you shouldnt HAVE to pay for everything. In fact, it sounds like you may be paying less.

While its certainly a pain to go through, it's kind of nice having that legal definition of responsibility so you dont need to argue about little things going forward.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard