Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
D
Pho, I am with you on the putty statement.

As far as the Star Wars stuff, S6 is all about that. Has no less than 3 light sabers. Heck, we did Star Wars week and the Jedi Training (he did it twice) at Disney this year...

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
G
G
Spiff, we have all the stuff, but we cycle between star wars, harry potter, the hunger games (just killing each other with whatever is available) and always an obsession with rocks. I love boys, they are so much fun.

M
M
ssssh dont tell anyone but just got new battlefront game.

havent had time to play it properly yet, just a little to see it installed correctly.

Only thing i've managed to do is crash X Wing 5 times during bootcamp training. Got pretty good at it.

I can crash an X Wing with flair.

Max

M: 50
S: 25

Changing Life
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Validating or pursing?

Last week H had a surgical procedure. I knew he had something but didn't ask what it was.

Yesterday he volunteered that he was still recovering and had a stint in his kidneys. So I responded "Yikes. What did you have done?" He said "Had stones removed from kidneys" He had this done a few years ago" I waited several hours and responded "Sorry to hear that. I remember how uncomfortable that was for you last time" Nothing I wouldn't say to a neighbor.

A couple of weeks ago H said since we probably won't agree on divorce settlement we should probably limited communication to divorce stuff only. I very rarely communicate about anything personal. Apparently he thinks we still have that kind of connection. He keeps opening the door.

Also, H got our personal property tax bill and texted me to say so. I did a 180. Usually I would respond and tell him what to do with it. Instead I responded, "How would you like to handle it?" He didn't respond so a couple of days later I texted again. He said he thought we should split it in half. (better deal for me) I offered to mail a check but he said he'd pick it up. I don't think he wants me to have his address. He doesn't realized already have it.

Last edited by beckyb; 11/30/15 03:03 PM.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
H is coming tomorrow to move more stuff. I was not expecting this. I don't really want to be home but I have stuff to do. Ugh. I hate this. I just don't want to see him.

On another note, he's been practically chatty via text. After saying we should only communicate about the divorce he's back to volunteering personal information.

Tomorrow I will be here to let him and leave to run errands for a while. I will be upbeat and not get emotional about this.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
S
S
Hi Becky, I also have an H who is with OW and has filed for D. He initiates more than I do now via text and email. I work on the basis of pleasant, mysterious, minimally available in any responses to him.

I do think that very much takes the pressure off the situation and leaves things to slowly implode with OW, without you being a negative factor in that mix. Separately, I try and focus on building a good life without him and healing from the trauma.

Sounds like you are doing well - much better than I was doing at your point in the sitch!!

Take care xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
We don't see each other much so it's really hard not to be emotional around him so I minimize face-to-face contact. Unfortunately I think we'll be divorced before anything implodes with OW. Oh well. It's really out of my control.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just so sad tonight. Miss my husband. I can't wait for Christmas to be over. I just want to go to bed until it's over.

H is not doing well physically. He looks just worn out. I know he's overwhelmed. Doesn't look like leaving me made as happy as he thought it would.

I know I'll survive but right now I'm just so overwhelmed and exhausted.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
G
G
Becky I am sorry. I am right there with you. Sending you virtual hugs tonight.

V
V
Becky,

Now is the time for some extreme self care, to put yourself and your health first and foremost. I know it's hard to do when you feel tired and exhausted.

Can we get the virtuous spiral going to work for you?

Can you confirm you are eating nutritious food, getting sleep, exercise, sunlight, and friendship. Also alcohol can get you down.

Doing some GAL and ceasing sofa surfing?

You sound very physiologically down, and now is the time to start working on the best you can be. I believe in healing from the physiology up.

Can I recommend, eat glow and nourish as a philosophy on food. It really helped me. Exhaustion can be contributed to by many factors, it's time to get the bloods done and to know your numbers. There are others here with great advice on this type of habit and health. Talk to the doc, check vit D levels, thyroid, sugars etc. Pink offered me the same advice and I took it.

Time to turn it around, listen to music and Xmas is a terrific time to GAL your socks off.

As GreenGrass says some kicks ass heels, rainbow eye makeup and shake those assets.

Go girl, go get ready to become the new you.

Time for shift.

If WH is looking care worn then he probably is not looking after himself and his stress shows. Time for you to look after you and be the vibrant woman that you are.

Sotto is right and I think it's time for you to shift to looking after no 1. You are very precious and rare and deserve to be treated accordingly.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/06/15 08:11 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard