Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
R
R
Happy birthday Ancaire. Hope your day was filled laughter from your children :-)

Originally Posted By: Rouky
Happy birthday Ancaire. Hope your day was filled laughter from your children :-)

PS

Unless your actual age matters to some LBSer (b/c it somehow relates, DIRECTLY), then I must ask, why bother?

If you are over 40, hey - we get it. You MIGHT have a few stretch marks from your h's children, OR you may have a scar from a c-section. (God knows we won't address your h's physical problems or his new "issues." - THAT would be so unfair!)

So If it matters, let us know.

Otherwise, good grief, you CAN keep some things to yourself &

STILL walk around with your head held high.

And oh btw,

YOU DO look great!

cool

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
M
M
Happy Belated Birthday Ancaire. I hope you get your birthday wish. Be well

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
D
D
Hope that you are doing well. Talk to you soon!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
P
P
Happy Birthday Judy!

Hope it's a great day, congrats on being a newborn.

Big Bday hug,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
G
G
Ancaire, are you around? Haven't seen you in a while, everything ok?

E
E
Ancaire - I am starting to worry about you as well. I hope you are alright.

Me:33 H:36
T:13 years
M:10 years
S4
Separated 05/15
H Filed 06/15
M
M
Judy!! Where are you?

Me: 42
H: 45
M: 18 yrs T: 20 yrs
D: 17
D: 15
S: 12
I kicked him out 8/21/15
I will DB until March 21st 2017, that is it!
G
G
Please check in ASAP. We'd like to hear from you.

A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi! It's been a weird weekend with a mix of extreme highs and lows. About the heart...news is not good. Stress or no, more damage has occurred. I'm wearing a monitor for the next 2 weeks so the cardiologist can tell if the palpitations are coming from all valves, a combo, or one. Surgery likely. When all this started, I reminded H this was bad for me. Blinded by OW, he just doesn't care.

Good news: Granddaughter born this weekend! I'm officially Grammie now, and I couldn't be more proud and happy. She's gorgeous! Head full of gorgeous dark hair, pretty pretty....She's one of the calmest newborns I've ever seen. Pretty sure she'll be the only grandchild for a while. I have GOOD reason to believe that.

Both bad and good news: H and I had a major blow out. Nasty words were exchanged on both sides. The good news...I can move on, slam the door, burn the bridge, whatever I need to do. MLC or no, I WILL NOT speak to him again unless forced to until the day he apologizes. There is no excuse for the extreme nastiness he displayed. Not even going to go over it. I'm really on the hate side.

For my part, I just don't have it in me to be as nasty as he was...but I was nasty enough I'm a tiny bit ashamed of myself. No one knows how to push my buttons more effectively. I also let slip a few things that let him know I'm not as stupid as he thinks. That's mostly ok...He needed the reminder.

My kids are suffering, and I hate that, but can't do much about it. I truly cannot stand the sight of the puffed up little rooster, and won't willingly be anywhere around him. I can't fake anything else, even for them. I'm too sick and tired for games.

More good...have a job interview Monday, courtesy of a job I did NOT get. I hit it off with the person at the other place, but thanks to my recent troubles, couldn't respond when I needed to. We chatted for a bit when I did get a chance to call, and she offered to send my resume around with a personal recommendation, which just paid off! LOL Way better position for me, because even part-time will be a challenge for a while (this one is as needed). One day at a time, right?

I needed H to really show his true colors so I could move on. He kept confusing me, and I kept hoping. Now, I can't wait to get far away from him. He's a mess, and his "ho" is welcome to him. I think she's gotta think he has money...she's going to be in for a shock. I'm out for blood now.

One thing I consider unforgivable is his using my unwanted health problems against me. Einstein accused me of missing my heart medicine on purpose to cause heart problems. Let's follow that thought through...if my heart issues are imaginary, what difference will missing my medicines make? Jerk-wad. I'm in pain, scared for my life, and he wants to believe I'm manipulating the situation to "get him back". That was so low it took my breath away.

I'm all over the place emotionally...thought about checking myself back in to the nut-house for treatment. I keep thinking about buying a pack of cigarettes, and chain smoking until my heart stops...then I think about the kids and hesitate...then I think the best revenge will be for me to live well...then I wonder how I can even DO that. I need to just get through each day, one at a time. I can work on my attitude later.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard