Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
I am glad you are feeling better.

What you are feeling is very normal, especially this close to the divorce. We all question ourselves and ask if there is something we could have done anything more or differently. When they are so h@ll bent on divorce, there really isn't much you can do but protect yourself financially and do whatever is necessary to get the business ends tied up. You could have prolonged the process, but it would have been more expensive and emotional for you.

No, you don't sound negative at all. You are putting your thoughts to paper and looking at your situation in a realistic way. I think you've done a great job of doing what needed to be done in order for you to move forward.

Your life's book is waiting on the next chapter to be written. The blank page is ready for you whenever you are ready to put pen to paper. Once the divorce is behind you, you will discover that a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders and you'll come to realize that there is a big world out there waiting to embrace you and your future. Never, ever doubt yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
P
P
Sweetie Sotto,

I agree 100% with Job. And I add that even tough I still have feelings for XH. I also feel very good on my own sometimes (well, every day is a better feeling).

I am now actually starting to feel freedom. That attitude... it is my life, and I decide it. It does not feel too bad.

It is slow, and for sure we do not want to rush the process, but it is not as bad as I tough it would be.

Right now, the hardest part is when XH shows up in my life. It just feels better without him. And believe me, I miss him, would like to talk to him sometimes, share some space with him and yet I have so much fun and peace without all his aggravation.

Yeah... never tough I would say that. But it is true.

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

job Offline
Sotto,
It's time to start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
Sotto Offline OP
OP Offline
S

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard