Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2624290 11/16/15 08:51 PM
A
Anna25 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Previous thread

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2624269#Post2624269

We are both mid-late 30's, with two toddlers, D3 and S2. We have been married for 12 years.
BD 8/15 for EA confession with his much younger coworker (now PA I'm positive)
We were in house S, but as of last night H moved out/I kicked him out. H said he doesn't have a place to stay, but staying with OW somehow. H watches the kids during the day on weekdays while I work, so he comes in every morning.

H said he doesn't feel like working on M, doesn't feel like he can make me happy.

M
M
Good job. Don't for get to GAL. Be a woman only a fool would leave.

Me:49 W:45
M:19 T:22
EA confirmed and ended 8/2014
S:19,17 D:9,5
A
Anna25 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you mvgfwd, I can only hope I will remain strong.

So we have set the money he is going to contribute.
H will watch the kids at our house during the weekdays while I work and one or two nights when I have class or go out.
H has to have a key since he will be watching the kids during the day, picking up D3 from school etc...so I'm ok with that for now.

But this morning H told me D3 has to miss school today because he can't go pick her up. I asked why. He said he is helping someone move. (might be OW or OW's roomie? I don't know) I asked him to just go pick D3 up and go back to whatever he is doing, and he said no.
D3 goes to preschool only part time, so not everyday and she is very looking forward to it. It just breaks my heart how H does not care. H used to adore D3 so much and I'm sure he still loves her, but his selfishness is winning lately.

SIL is very angry and she wants to talk to H. I don't think talking would do anything, but it's her brother.
I'll try to take one day at a time.

K
K
I hope everything works out for you, I'm new here and man I see this stuff and it rips me up. I couldn't do it, I don't see how someone can just go out and do this stuff.

Stay strong! You will get through this! As I'm finding out there are lots of people wanting to help here. I'm taking one day at a time, trying to rebuild me.. I hope you are super successful on your journey!!!!!

A
Anna25 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks ktfo, for encouraging words.
I don't even know myself how I have been doing this, but I guess I just have to tackle what's in front of me, one at a time...

A
Anna25 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
My S1's b-day is next week.
I can't do much this time since I'm strapped for cash, but I'm thinking to take kids to the zoo or something and have a little nice dinner & cake at home. I got a little gift for him and my parents also sent some already.

I have not discussed anything with H. Do you think I should just let him know that I'm thinking about above, and tell him he is welcomed to come n join if he likes? If he comes or not, I will try to make it a great time for kids.
Kids will be excited if he joins of course, but I don't want him to be there with the attitude.

M
M
Only tell H if he asks if you have any weekend plans. Don't invite unless he asks to go.

A
Anna25 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
mvgfwd, will do that...

So H sent me a link for a daycare. H said he doesn't want to pay too much $$ for a babysitter(more expensive) when he has plans during the day, because he is with the kids all the time except for work. Ummm...so what about every night and all weekend I'm with the kids?!?!

Also he asked me, " what are you going to do if I don't get here on time in the morning?" I said, " Are we talking with the assumption of you being late time to time?" (Even though he said it will never happen again just last week?!?!)

I just had to vent.

M
M
Ha, he's suggesting you do what I suggested. Have another person lined up when he is selfishly late. Ha Ha

T
T
Originally Posted By: Anna25
mvgfwd, will do that...

So H sent me a link for a daycare. H said he doesn't want to pay too much $$ for a babysitter(more expensive) when he has plans during the day, because he is with the kids all the time except for work. Ummm...so what about every night and all weekend I'm with the kids?!?!

Also he asked me, " what are you going to do if I don't get here on time in the morning?" I said, " Are we talking with the assumption of you being late time to time?" (Even though he said it will never happen again just last week?!?!)

I just had to vent.

Tell him it sounds great. And that he will be 100% responsible for the cost. He is the one who wants the sitter so he needs to pay for it.

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard