Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
A
A
I miss you! I hope everything is okay. I did read back a bit, and hope one ill-advised comment isn't keeping you away. I'm finally sticking up for myself...couldn't wait for you to see. All the positive energy you've sent my way is paying off.

I hope you're happy and well. I just miss you.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
M
M
I miss you my friend. I hope all is well.

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
P
P
Hi Lady V, all well across the pond? I hope your absence is due to fatigue from evenings being swooned by some James Bond like character - or Rd.

Drop us an update when you get a moment.

Big hug,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
M
M
V. Please don't go. I haven't read the post you are referring to, but I have to say I couldn't have survived the past few months without your gentle encouragement and insight. You lifted a curtain for me that allowed me to face what I didn't believe existed and have brought me to a far less scary place.

I understand the need to take a break from the boards every now and again. I do so often. But please return. You are loved, respected, and an irreplaceable resources for many of us.

Be well, lovely V.

40s 2teens M14Y
BD-10/12/13 rec-1/14
BD2-5/14 rec2-9/14
EA disc-10/14 4/15-BD 3 and triangulation ensues
Served with D6/15 MS forced to leave7/15
D agreement signed 8/16 final 5/17
P
P
Hi V,

Hope every day has been a forward one for you. I miss you... we all miss you. You are more vulnerable then you think at these difficult time, but it is also the time to find the inner power and energy to stand tall and confident behind your believes.

Please, don't let a disagreement or a bad word to take you from lives that you can change for better. A good friend of mine sent me a "Horse Story".

To make it short it is like this: A beautiful horse fell in a deep empty well. His owner felt he couldn't save the horse and decided to buried him alive. The horse cried in desperation not knowing how to take himself out of the well. As the owner and his friends started throwing dirt on the well, the horse started shaking it off his back. As he did, he started stepping on the dirt, and instead of being buried alive, he used the dirt to built his way out of the hole.

You see, it does not matter how much rocks will come out way, it is what we do with it that counts.

Remember that many love you.

Thinking of you and whishing you the best.
Take care my friend.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

R
R
H Lady V. Firstly re the post. .

People are on here for help and the poster you where helping appreciated that help. I don't quite understand why others feel the need to chime in on others efforts but it takes all sorts I suppose.

I read all your posts and you get spiritual to those whom you feel will benefit from it.

You have helped so many on here and it will be a sadder place without you.

I look forward to your advice in the future

Take care. Rd xx

Last edited by rd500; 11/30/15 09:04 PM.
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I am in Ireland at the moment working and at a 60th party!

We go back tomorrow on the Ross ferry.

Drove across Ireland in the little Red Car with the engine warning light on and an idiot in a garage has poured oil in the wrong service port. Poor little car may be damaged. I just hope it gets us to the ferry. As long as we can get on it then they can push us off the other side and the AA will take us home.

What adventures we have had, myself and bestie!

I have an Irish admirer who is going to marry me, when he grows up! He is all of seven years old and loves dancing the jive.

I have processed the junk and find I am ok.

Much to report on the Fins and WH. I have the name and address of Maggotroni and if WH is living with her, her income will count on a needs basis.

Slowly, slowly. When this adventure is over there will be sunshine.

Very tired.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/01/15 12:05 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
J
Love! JellyBXXX

G
G
V, so glad to hear from you! A visit to Ireland is on my bucket list, please have a pint in my name! You have been missed.

E
E
I saw you posted on Mahhty's page but didn't see this. I am so glad you are back and your are okay! Have a Guinness on me!

Me:33 H:36
T:13 years
M:10 years
S4
Separated 05/15
H Filed 06/15
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard