Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I just adore Inside Out.

I intend to own it and watch, watch watch.

Amazing stuff.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Ancaire
Oh. Ok. I have a monitor here, so I'll start keeping track. That is really good info to be aware of!

Thank you. smile

Test when you crave and remember could be a factor in the accident.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/17/15 09:30 PM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: ep0215
Sweet V - I am sorry you are feeling sad today. I will join RD in sending positive thoughts to your WH today. I pray for your strength and very sweet soul.

((((HUGS))))

Despite all, I wish him peace and joy. I do want him to heal. For his sake and those around him. I loved who I thought he was and not who he is.

I will never allow myself to be abused again by anyone.

I have let go, dropped the rope. Clearly WH hasn't done that, as he wants cash.

I struggle to survive. I really do and I will it takes time and I move onwards and upwards.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/18/15 01:11 AM.

V 64, WAW

R
R
Originally Posted By: mahhhty

I watched Inside Out with my kids yesterday and now realize being sad is necessary and can bring the relief one needs in many different forms.

I apologize to highjack this, but for those of us with kids, there is a great article on Inside Out:
****//greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/four_lessons_from_inside_out_to_discuss_with_kids

Me43 W39
M 12y,T 15y
S09,S07
Bomb Jun14
Sleeping separately Jan/Mar15
Share bed Mar/May15
Reconcile Jun15
Aug15 W sais D will happen
D told to kids Sept15
W moved out with kids 01 October15
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Before I go to your threads dear DB friends

I have had one off the most bizarre and extraordinary days of my entire existence on this planet and it has had absolutely nothing to do with WH!

1. The fraud department at my bank telephoned me at home, several cheques of mine had been compromised and irts their fault, they are waiving interest and charges on my account for three months and offering free banking for life!
I went down the to the bank and signed the paperwork
2. I have recruited a no 2: son of orange wed friend wants to look after mum is moving back and coming into business turned up this morning
3. The Hurricanes missed us last night. Who calls a hurricane Barnie in any case?
4. L rang she wants me to act as accountant for herr D clients who are in business
5. Four new clients walked in the door at the office, orange wed pal son dealt with them
6. My IT consultant walked in the door with his newly pregnant wife and she is paralegal qualified, another new recruit
7. Best client paid 50% on account
8. Second best client is now international, we have a new group as clients based in Dublin! Yes, yes , yes, I love Dublin
9. I am going to be a great aunt, and best of all the name of the child if a girl is going to be mine
10. I have a date, a genuine bona fide date with a male, and he has assured me he wants to marry me when he grows up. One of clients brought in their 7 year old and apparently he is in lurve with V.!

What an odd day.

Just thought I might share..........

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/20/15 12:43 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I found myself under attack tonight on Mahhtys thread by someone I had never come across before.

georgia bulldogs insults V

I really don't know what to do about it.

It didn't feel like it was something I could agree to disagree on. It seemed very horrible.

I don't know if I should be upset or not. I sense judgement and criticism.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/20/15 02:06 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I am no longer going to be abused.

I think it's time to leave

V

V 64, WAW

Z
Z
Hey V, I just wanted to mention that I read that thread. I do not agree with the way gb bashes your approach. Period. There are better ways to say, 'I don't agree with V'. Period.

You have to do what makes you feel emotionally safe. That is first and foremost.

I will say There are A LOT of folks here who care for you very deeply, crazy since none of us have ever met or even know really squat about each other.

I hope today is a good day for you, I will have some breakfast tea instead of my second cup of coffee this morning and put you in my thoughts as I get the boys ready for school.

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
S
S
V, I'm sorry you're feeling upset about that post. I agree it's fine to disagree, but there is a level of courtesy we should all extend to each other, even when disagreeing.

I hope you don't decide to leave the forum V - you do bring sunshine into many lives here.

Take care xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
J
J
V ~ just wanted to say, it's all perspective. The first post you wrote me I perceived as being very 2 by 4 ish ( as they say here) - but maybe that is what I needed. Your most recent post was very comforting and really helped ( they both helped!)
When I read GB's post to Mahhty I thought "I love this guy" I totally related to his pragmatism. I also connected with that

Everyone has different gifts and the more we can all share then the more we benefit

M: 27
03/15 - BD ILYBINILWY
09/15 -OW confirmed
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard